Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
My save files just disappeared after i downloaded the v0.5a .. Can someone please share a save file of v0.4 full content ? thanks.
The save files where in the other old game folder some renpy save files in their /game/saves folder instead of appdata, if you haven't permanently deleted the 0.4 folder you can still copy that save folder and shuck it into the new 0.5 game folder.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
My save files just disappeared after i downloaded the v0.5a .. Can someone please share a save file of v0.4 full content ? thanks.
just download the mod and you will get every scene available except the new ones you can play the new ones from the beginning

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
You get the scene with the teacher by simply clicking on her in the school (might not be there in the first days? idk). At least that is how I got it but I cheated and got all stats maxed out. clicking on her after the event again will lead to a bad ending...but only text and a black screen.

Am I missing something? Are there more animated scenes? I got the new ones from the Claudia path and the one where she visits you on payday. The rest is all static. and the new artstyle is so different from the old one that it's a bit weird to me, but maybe that's just me.

Reactions: SaintJimmy

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm currently downloading. Is the Claudia 'roll check' during Demetria's story now possible? Or will that be part of the second Claudia chunk?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How high does your 'addiction' have to be to get the teacher scene?
Edit: Nvmd. Just have to let your intelligence drop below 50. I just used the teacher's assistant (paperwork on desk) twice.
And apparently Garbage Futa has a name, finally. Gabby.

Does the badge do anything? I bought it just for the scene, but she made it sound like it would cause more things to happen and increase 'risk'. Does it make job fails happen more often?

Last edited:

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
The save files where in the other old game folder some renpy save files in their /game/saves folder instead of appdata, if you haven't permanently deleted the 0.4 folder you can still copy that save folder and shuck it into the new 0.5 game folder.
I looked at appdata before and the game/saves too . They just fucking disappeared i don't get it O.O I also have the mod but have no save file to play from the end of v0.4 . I don't want to play everything again , help me if you can please .

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The teacher in school don't want to talk to me until I'm more "pliable"... What does it mean ?
You asked that literally two posts below the information, lol. Bravo.

Thank you ^^

One last thing : does someone knows the stat that we must raise/decrease to pass the stat check during the "goddess day" when you meet Sally and Draga ?
To pass the Sally and Draga check is a bit annoying. In the gym, talk with Sally. 100 times. Not joking. I'd recommend just holding the speed up and rapidly clicking, while counting. You need the full 100 for Sally to save you from Draga.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes