ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
ssj782
Wow... it's quite a lot ?
And is there any message to tell you that it works or you must wait the festival ?
Nope, lol.
If you hold the ctrl key, it only takes a minute or two of rapid left clicking. the only thing I've ever seen with an indicator of how many you're done was one of the Lane walkthrough mods.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I tried the Claudia route, but after that Artemis Futa got released from jail I cant find her (Claudia) anymore. Does this mean end of content or am I missing something?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44741

I just finished Claudia route part 1. It was short but interesting.

I would have liked if they actually focused more on a few characters, really fleshing out their stories (and pounding the MC). Instead of adding multiple small things here and there.

With many different artists, the art style is all over the place. Making the game sometimes feel more like random pictures stitched together, than an actual game.

But it's technically in early access game, so I'll wait and see what happens in later updates. The Rye story was really well done.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, is there any step by step with the answers to the temple wisdom test? I read the tomes, but I can't get it right. Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: SaintJimmy

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Nope, lol.
If you hold the ctrl key, it only takes a minute or two of rapid left clicking. the only thing I've ever seen with an indicator of how many you're done was one of the Lane walkthrough mods.
Well fuck...
Thank you ^^

By the way do you know (or someone in this forum), if it's possible to confess his feelings for Mallory (when she asks if we flirt with her in the temple)...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.4a] [F.W.G.B.S.] - Original Size: 1.28GB

Download PC (146MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Bas, when you get a chance or are bored can you squish this updated version? Thanks and regards.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well fuck...
Thank you ^^

By the way do you know (or someone in this forum), if it's possible to confess his feelings for Mallory (when she asks if we flirt with her in the temple)...
Not possible, yet. And wont be for a long time, probably. Wait until we get a 'Mallory patch' the same way we've gotten Rai, Demetria, and Claudia patches.

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Not possible, yet. And wont be for a long time, probably. Wait until we get a 'Mallory patch' the same way we've gotten Rai, Demetria, and Claudia patches.
Thank you ^^
I just found this game so sorry about all this questions but I'm pretty curious (it"s nice to see some good works without any abandon tag).

The last one (I promise after that I won't bother you for at least one update of this game ^^) : When you play in "hard mode" (throbbing mode), there is another stat that counts it seems (the one with a picture of a human brain). How does it works ? It seems that this stat increases the more you have sex but for what ? (new dialogues, new scenes ?)

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Thank you ^^
I just found this game so sorry about all this questions but I'm pretty curious (it"s nice to see some good works without any abandon tag).

The last one (I promise after that I won't bother you for at least one update of this game ^^) : When you play in "hard mode" (throbbing mode), there is another stat that counts it seems (the one with a picture of a human brain). How does it works ? It seems that this stat increases the more you have sex but for what ? (new dialogues, new scenes ?)
The addiction. It fills, your brain has degraded to the point you become bound.

I think that's how it was last time I played back in September.

iayze

Sep 13, 2018
is there anymore to the icecream truck futa? after we talked about her past she never appears again

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thank you ^^

That's the addiction level. The difficulty selection claims that it has some kind of withdrawal, but I have yet to notice what it is. I've gotten up to 10 before getting bored of trying to see what it does.
Also. I don't mind answering questions. The only one that annoyed me was the very first one, lol. If your question is answered on the same page you ask it, that just means you didn't bother to look at any posts at all.

Reactions: Goronthil

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Can somebody help me with the gallery? I'm missing the top right of page 2, bottom row of page 6, and bottom row of page 9. Please help. Also there seems to be some errors in the Rye's goddess day and the workout job in the gym.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes