lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
sry, but you just wasted your time, there is a neat ingame walkthrough mod made by lain ^^

changelog has been posted twice
at least he did put enough time to help others with a walkthrough, lain hasnt updated his yet so no there isnt a ingame walkthrough yet and even when lain does update it it's paid for not free, as for the changelog it doesnt say which scenes so read first

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
at least he did put enough time to help others with a walkthrough, lain hasnt updated his yet so no there isnt a ingame walkthrough yet and even when lain does update it it's paid for not free, as for the changelog it doesnt say which scenes so read first
There is a free version that has all you need and the changelog includes what new scenes there are...

MintBell

Feb 16, 2018
Page 1
1st scene : Rye path. Accept the help of Renée (Rye's mother).
2nd scene : Rye path. Let Renée and Renata fuck you.
3rd scene : In the left corner of the city center. Pay the little fee to participate.
4th scene : Rye path. Fail to convince Rye that Diamond lie in the nightclub.
5rth scene : Rye path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable.
6th scene : Rye path. Same as above.
Page 2
7th scene : Goddess day. go downtown and fail the check stat with Sally.
8th scene : Rye path. During the reception choose "We prove we're on Renee's side...".
9th scene : Goddess day. Go to the temple.
10th scene : Your house. Refuse to pay your rent and refuse the deal of Betty.
11th scene : Gym. Do some coaching and let Sally fuck you (buy spermicide).
12th scene : Your house. Refuse to pay your rent and refuse the deal of Betty (sequel of the 10th scene).
Page 3
13th scene : Nightclub. Interact with the boy lying on the table.
14th scene : Rye path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable.
15th scene : Rye path. Let Renée and Renata fuck you (prequel of the 2nd scene).
16th scene : unknown
17th scene : Rye path. Let her fuck you in the nightclub.
18th scene : unknown
Page 4
19th scene : unknown
20th scene : School. Interact with the apple on the table.
21th scene : Vicky path. Accept to let Rye and her friend fuck you (beginning of Vicky path).
22th scene : School. Do some teaching and choose "Male Freedom forever ! Fuck y'all" with Mallory.
23th scene : Rye path. End the Rye love path (Renée arrested).
24th scene : Suni path. Let Shauna kill Suni.
Page 5
25th scene : Stacy's shop. Become an investor and give her 5000 bucks.
26th scene : Suni path. Buy the most expensive decoration for your house and follow Suni path.
27th scene : Suni path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable.
28th scene : Vicky path. End of Vicky path.
29th scene : Suni path. Buy the less expensive decoration for your house and follow Suni path.
30th scene : Vicky path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable (little variant with lingerie set and good oral skill).
Page 6
31th scene : Demetria path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable.
32th scene : MREA HQ. Get arrested with spermicide on you.
33th scene : unknown
34th scene : unknown
35th scene : Demetria path. End of the ritual that ends Demtria path (max stat recommended).
36th scene : Park. Get an overdose of futa energy drink and don't possess spermicide.
Page 7
37th scene : unknown
38th scene : Claudia path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable.
39th scene : unknown
40th scene : Claudia path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable.
41th scene : unknown
42th scene : Claudia path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable.
Page 8
43th scene : Claudia path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable.
44th scene : Your house. Just pay the regular Free Male Tax.
45th scene : Claudia path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable.
46th scene : Your house. Just pay the regular Free Male Tax.
47th scene : Claudia path. Just follow the path it's unavoidable.
48h scene : Your house. Just pay the regular Free Male Tax.
Page 9
49th scene : Your house. Random scene when you pay the double Free Male Tax.
50th scene : unknow (grey color, maybe there is no scene)
51th scene : Your house. Random scene when you pay the double Free Male Tax.
52th scene : unknow (grey color, maybe there is no scene)
53th scene : Your house. Random scene when you pay the double Free Male Tax.
54th scene : unknow (grey color, maybe there is no scene)
Missing page 3 and 4 scenes are "Just Business" Rey path in different rooms, talk to Renee and take the deal to go back to the city, a week later Rye shows up again.

Reactions: Genghis_Ganja

MintBell

Feb 16, 2018
The upper page 7 gallery scenes are from Mallory's visit. Fail the first quiz demetria gives you, then sleep for about 2 weeks and Mallory will break into your house. One scene for each room decor.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
MintBell
Thank you :)
By any chance do you know the path to get the last missing one I have page 6 ? (I suppose the 3 grey at the end are not really implemented).
Oh and I'll update my WT to the others thanks to you ^^

Last edited:

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
MintBell
Thank you :)
By any chance do you know the path to get the last missing one I have page 6 ? (I suppose the 3 grey at the end are not really implemented).
Oh and I'll update my WT to the others thanks to you ^^
Is the one your missing the deathgrip dicking? Cause to get that you have to try to flee from claudia when shes with demetria.

Reactions: Goronthil

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
I cant get the sally scene because there is a script error in the workout job that prevents me from getting it. So anyone has a save right before she gets you? Cause i cant even get to that right now. On a side note, the sally scene and the bottom row in page 9 is all i need to finish it, but if that row doesnt actually have the scenes implemented then i only need the sally one.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
who is Dr.Fatima how do you get that scene ? thanks
New character, she's a teacher in the school, drop your intelligence below 50 (easiest way is sucking off the TA by interacting with the papers on the teacher's desk in the school) and talk with her to trigger her scene.
I cant get the sally scene because there is a script error in the workout job that prevents me from getting it. So anyone has a save right before she gets you? Cause i cant even get to that right now. On a side note, the sally scene and the bottom row in page 9 is all i need to finish it, but if that row doesnt actually have the scenes implemented then i only need the sally one.
The scripting error is because the new effect of the MREA badge is to add an extra level of "risk" when working jobs (so jobs with low risk become medium risk, so on so forth) if you work the most dangerous tier of job (the schwarzy tier) the game doesn't know what to do because you are already at the highest risk level they programmed, just work the gorilla tier instead and there won't be an error and you can trigger the Sally scene randomly.

The bottom row in page 9 are just placeholders, the are no scenes tied to them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
New character, she's a teacher in the school, drop your intelligence below 50 (easiest way is sucking off the TA by interacting with the papers on the teacher's desk in the school) and talk with her to trigger her scene.

The scripting error is because the new effect of the MREA badge is to add an extra level of "risk" when working jobs (so jobs with low risk become medium risk, so on so forth) if you work the most dangerous tier of job (the schwarzy tier) the game doesn't know what to do because you are already at the highest risk level they programmed, just work the gorilla tier instead and there won't be an error and you can trigger the Sally scene randomly.

The bottom row in page 9 are just placeholders, the are no scenes tied to them.
Interesting. You should report that to the developers so they can fix the bug (in case you are a patron).

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes