MintBell

Feb 16, 2018
I cannot figure out how to get the new Stacy scenes. I got the original, and then you can replay it by requesting your money back enough times, but it plays the same clip. I was looking forward to Stacy's the most

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
I cannot figure out how to get the new Stacy scenes. I got the original, and then you can replay it by requesting your money back enough times, but it plays the same clip. I was looking forward to Stacy's the most
The other scenes with her you can obtain buying his stuff. She have three or four (i dont remember correctly) scenes. One for every thing.

MintBell

Feb 16, 2018
Thanks! I still had older saves where I had already bought the items, and that was preventing me from getting them. Appreciate it!

lahvcrystal

May 21, 2019
I can't seem to get my saves from the last version to work and I reallllllllllly don't want to grind everything out again. Not really sure what all this means. Help would be appreciated.

Balasar

May 19, 2018
very slow links :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
very slow links :(

Thanks for the links, I literally can't download it any other way thanks to MEGA and its download limit

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In this type of game it is better not to use older saves, they are always adding new things in other parts of the game with the newest route.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Oooooh it feels like my birthday day! So many of my favorites in one updating. I love this one personally, it's so sexy, and different from all the other futa games, I wish more were like it, I hope for many juicy updates to come still ❤

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
When you play in "hard mode" (throbbing mode), there is another stat that counts it seems (the one with a picture of a human brain). How does it works ? It seems that this stat increases the more you have sex but for what ? (new dialogues, new scenes ?)
For every point in this you will have 5 less energy the next day. I think it is pretty well balanced now. I always start a new save every update, on hardest difficulty of course, and this time around for the first time I mismanaged and actually couldn't pay Betty. Had to start over, not complaining though :)
Really like the update, love how they dispersed the new random scenes. They make a lot of sense where they are, gameplay wise and making my dick hard wise. Only gripe is, I wish there was more Claudia route, can't wait for the next update, it's gonna be a long wait. At least there will be Bannerlord next month...

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
It’s sad. I'm sad.
1. There is no text.
2. I had to unzip the archive to find out what's new.
3. Who cares, then I have all the new art.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
There is additional Shauna content, no new art or anything but a lighter ending (or darker, perhaps, depending on how you see it) that isn't mentioned in the changelog.

Loving the new update so far. The game is coming along nicely. There is one scene so far in Claudia's path that has no art though, the one in her office.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dersp

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I tried the Claudia route, but after that Artemis Futa got released from jail I cant find her (Claudia) anymore. Does this mean end of content for now or am I missing something?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Can somebody help me with the gallery? I'm missing the top right of page 2, bottom row of page 6, and bottom row of page 9. Please help. Also there seems to be some errors in the Rye's goddess day and the workout job in the gym.
This game is quite hard when you have to find all the scenes.
So here are the ones I found (I hope others member of the forum will give the ones I didn't give), it's not a walkthrough but just a little help for everyone :)

I hope it will help people ^^ And I hope that people will help to find the missing scenes (please >_<).

Last edited:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
This game is quite hard when you have to find all the scenes.
So here are the ones I found (I hope others member of the forum will give the ones I didn't give), it's not a walkthrough but just a little help for everyone :)

I hope it will help people ^^ And I hope that people will help to find the missing scenes (please >_<).
sry, but you just wasted your time, there is a neat ingame walkthrough mod made by lain ^^
which scenes came with megaslut addition ? i guess i couldn't be able to see yet.
changelog has been posted twice

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
sry, but you just wasted your time, there is a neat ingame walkthrough mod made by lain ^^

changelog has been posted twice
Where is this walthrough please ? ^^
The last time I search it was on his patreon and it costed 5 dollars... (I can pay but for those who can't/don't want, I offer this little walkthrough).

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Where is this walthrough please ? ^^
The last time I search it was on his patreon and it costed 5 dollars... (I can pay but for those who can't/don't want, I offer this little walkthrough).
it will be posted here when it's updated:
I will the post the old version if I find it, I should have it somewhere, don't know if it still works though.
Edit: Ok, old version does not work anymore, gotta wait...

Last edited:
Reactions: Goronthil
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes