Larutotto

Jul 26, 2019
This game is quite hard when you have to find all the scenes.
So here are the ones I found (I hope others member of the forum will give the ones I didn't give), it's not a walkthrough but just a little help for everyone :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope it will help people ^^ And I hope that people will help to find the missing scenes (please >_<).
The ones on page 9 probably are scenes that are not added yet because there are really only 51 images on the GalleryThumbnails folder. (meaning 8 full pages and half of the 9th)
The only one missing in your list is

Page 6
Demetria path. Try to flee when on the Claudia event instead of disrobing when prompted.

Reactions: Goronthil

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
With the new update I'm starting over fresh with the new difficulty will there be more scenes and content if playing on hard vs soft or is that just more of a personal challenge with no real no to the game?

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I replayed the Betty bad ending. The only dialogue they voiced in this game is the "yes mommy" scene. Did they do that themselves? Are these their voices? Lol. Gave me the creeps.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
With the new update I'm starting over fresh with the new difficulty will there be more scenes and content if playing on hard vs soft or is that just more of a personal challenge with no real no to the game?
There is scenes you can only see with lowered stats, these aren't accessible in easy mode. I'd recommend the hardest difficultly, it's really build for it.

Reactions: BigMike240

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just a few pages back I said that with the change they made to the futa cum (not wiping your mind in a single shot), they could add a lot more sex into each main and side story. Boy did they, lol.
I have to admit that I laughed for real at the 'drugged' scene.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Larutotto Dray
Thank you :) Now I can complete the little WT ^^

Just one question : is it possible to answer "Please do ?" to Claudia when she fucks you ? I tried with and without spermicide but this answer is not available...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just a few pages back I said that with the change they made to the futa cum (not wiping your mind in a single shot), they could add a lot more sex into each main and side story. Boy did they, lol.
I have to admit that I laughed for real at the 'drugged' scene.
Damn, i so want my pc back from the tech assistance as soon as possible. Need to play this one and a dozen others that got updated in the last month.:D

Oct 12, 2018
Good game and all, but one thing don't make sense. When you go Face/Off, suddenly Suni and Shauna are alive yet again, even if one of them dies. Same goes for Claudia's rookie partner. Would make more sense to let old ghosts rest and find Claudia when part two is written, explaining how the MC dodged the whole sacrifice thing and continue from there. They're both fugitives at that point, so why not?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes