Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Where and when? Last time I checked without Lains mod you are locked into wasting 10-15minutes at a time for any of Rais minigames, which will even pause if you try to alt tab and just fail them until you tab back.
You can always visit options and turn them off.......

Reactions: Choo-choo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope "no" wins for any kind of smaller path. Make Mallory's route thick (pun intended). :ROFLMAO:
While the rework on Demetria's path would please the people with the chastity kink, i think it would be better to keep working on new routes first. Unless they can do both at the same time.:)

anyone knows when it's coming on steam ?
I hope NEVER !
because if this game is published on steam they will probably have to remove some stuff in the game
No idea yet.

Admit that i wonder if they will be able to pull it off considering the fact rape is one of the bad outcomes the protagonist is always trying to escape from.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny12
Oct 29, 2019
Holy shit the update is out for HOW MUCH TIME NOW yet I still haven't even played it because suddenly my gf is ill and then the city's electricity network is fucked and then there is overtime work and then every single distant relative wants to visit us and then THE FUCKING FRIDGE STOPPED WORKING FOR NO REASON IM NOT EVEN JOKING
The whole world just conspired to never allow me to play this update, and when I finally get to it, it better be worth all this madness

Regarding the patreon polls, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who was turned off by Demetria's arc but surely they can add an alternative one instead of replacing the existing one? Even though I didn't like it, it's still a lot of work and it would be sad for it to be thrown away like that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: pabo and mirialis91

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
My issues with the Demetria route could be summarized in 3 things:

This first one is kind of shared in all the new routes (Rye's, Demetria, and Claudia), but it is more egregious in Demetria's route, my issue is that the route is never really given an explicit reason to be. What I mean is that we never really get a reason why MC is pursuing the futa they are pursuing, in the original 2 routes we get a clear and explicit reason for both of them (Suni is the nicest person MC ever met probably, Vicky saved him from certain rape). Rye's route makes a bit of sense if the MC had the talk with Rye in Vicky's route but otherwise feels a bit random, Claudia's route can be excused due to the shared history between Claudia and the MC, but Demetria is just like "yeah imma go to the church that preaches male submission, do free manual labor, and then chase the dickpope; I can't see a scenario where this isn't beneficial to my person". I think they could have written some interesting reasons, and I'm not saying every route needs a super logical reason to be, but the ones that don't should at least show the MC is aware he is doing something a bit absurd and questioning himself a bit, even if in the end the only reason he can find is that he has a kink for whatever futa he is pursuing.

The second issue is that whoever wrote the Demetria route seems to have a bone to pick with religion, I don't mind that in itself and it made for some good satire during the route, but there isn't a single time where the route addresses anything spiritual or any kind of religious awe. We don't get anything regarding why Demetria became a priestess despite her bisexuality being shunned, we never really see much of the MC getting spiritual about any of it (which makes his trials even more pointless? Mostly he is just making a point he is good enough to endure them, and then in the end he kinda randomly falls in love with Demetria and uses that to push himself further), so for it being THE religion route, it felt pretty underwhelming. Maybe this could be adressed in Mallory's route, but she seems more evil than Demetria (tbf half the cast is entirely evil outside of their routes so who knows), and I suspect that in Mallory's route they will satirize the "mindwashing" aspect of religion so not much hope on that route having a good spiritual story. Also the ending straight up sucks, again, MC kinda randomly falls in love with Demetria, becomes her chosen male, and then gets whored out on random events because Demetria and the church needed more clout. And that's supposed to be the good ending. What a bummer. (maybe it gets adressed if the real good ending is convincing Demetria to come forward about her relationship with Claudia and MC gets in a nice threeway relationship with them, but only the future will tell)

The final and third one, it just isn't really that hot. And I'm not talking about the setting or the kinks, to each their own. What I'm talking about is that it feels the artists got kinda lazy with some visual aspects of it, we never get a good full frontal nude view of Demetria's assets, pretty early in the route it is kind of ridiculous how in the text the MC is saying something among the lines of "and she is gorgeous, her cerimonial clothes leave little to the imagination and you can see she's really large" and the portrait doesn't reflect any of it, there is no visible bulge or anything like that. Rye's mom also had this issue by being the only one that didn't have a visible bulge in her swimsuit (despite canonically being larger than Rye and Renata). Just lame we don't get a good look at Demetria in her own route.

D

Deleted member 44741

I've tried playing on the highest difficulty. I really like that it turns into more of a survival game.
I need some help though with:

1# Money; The taxes constantly increase, does that mean you eventually you can't pay anymore?

2# I have a tendency to submit to any futa I encounter. How do I stay sane for more than a week?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I've tried playing on the highest difficulty. I really like that it turns into more of a survival game.
I need some help though with:

1# Money; The taxes constantly increase, does that mean you eventually you can't pay anymore?

2# I have a tendency to submit to any futa I encounter. How do I stay sane for more than a week?
Because the random function for the jobs and trainments is bugged, you pretty much need to have a good starting seed or the game becomes seriously difficult. My recommendation is to go to the gym right away, try to workout, if you are not gaining +3 physical then start a new game and try again. With a good seed you can use your starting money to train physical and skip the "newbie" tier job in the gym. From there you can balance your money between paying rent/taxes and training your physical stat until you get to the highest tier job, when you unlock the gym's backroom you should start training oral and anal to gain access to the most profitable jobs.

To deal with taxes in the long term, if you finish Suni's route without getting bound, you don't need to pay free male taxes anymore, just rent.

Once you have enough money, you can buy spermicide from the shady guy in the park, the cheap spermicide will lower your stats but hold back the addiction, while the expensive spermicide has no downsides.

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
I did as I wrote above (I changed the screen resolution in notepad), but the text didn’t appear (and in the notepad after the game started, everything returned as it was (although I saved the changes)

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I did as I wrote above (I changed the screen resolution in notepad), but the text didn’t appear (and in the notepad after the game started, everything returned as it was (although I saved the changes)
Take a screenshot of your document.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Screen sizes: virtual=(1680, 1050) physical=(1680, 1050) drawable=(1680, 1050)
I have 1680 to 1050
change where he writes (resolution of your monitor) physical=(resolution of your monitor) drawable=(resolution of your monitor)
Save and Exit
Start the game
If the problem persists, then sorry I can no longer help
Also try updating drivers on your graphics card

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes