Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
does futadomworld sim got a discord server?
would be helpful for gathering people together. tooked forever just to finds this place to even talk about the game.

Brruhh

Sep 3, 2017
would be helpful for gathering people together. tooked forever just to finds this place to even talk about the game.
There is a FDW server but idk if that is from the Game developers or just fans.

Last edited:

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
There is a FDW server but idk if that is from the Game developers or just fans.
looks like it is just for erp stuff with a side for some questions to the devs on the side
but even looks like it isnt that frequent of an interaction.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is areddit page where some of the devs participate every once in a while. Try checking there too if you wish. ;)

very slow links :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the links.:p:cool:

Reactions: Evokerr

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
it's windows, linux and mac

They said they will!

Thx for the Changelog.

very slow links :(

Thx for sharing it.

Updated OP with v0.5a for Win/Linux.
Mirrors ll be added asap.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Any idea when a new update is coming, also that'll help with the animation, since is anyone having freezing problems with the animation?
hello Purb, cant say iv had that problem with any game on here more freeze up on fallout 3 on steam but its way harder game than whats on f95zone i run Gforce XTX 970 next week update to a GTX 980 Ti from 4 gb memory to 6gb video memory ,, could be u dont have enough video memory so thats a bit of problem sorry i cant help u much more on problem

gasoline1990

Mar 29, 2018
how to increase your knowledge?, im paying to study but nothing happen and i dont have enough points to answer the supreme bitch pope

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
My save files just disappeared after i downloaded the v0.5a .. Can someone please share a save file of v0.4 full content ? thanks.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes