• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
I am happy with their commitment in the past we were up to 1 year without updates, I also hope that Claudia's route of a climb like Rye's was in its second part, I do not mean that the route there is bad so far.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
This site helps other people find out what is closed on patreon. If you paid once, you can help others and make paid posts available on this site. But .... it's not entirely honest with the author of the post.
Therefore, sometimes authors simply look for sites other than patreon.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Finally figured out why I couldn't get the previously unillustrated Mirabel scenes that were supposed to be in the most recent public release, the OP needs to have the download links updated. Doesn't help that the version names are exactly the same. I feel like doing it now would only disappoint people though, it being so close to Part Two's release date. Just a reminder post will suffice I suppose.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh .... I'm sorry for that. Did not know.
No worries. Maybe there are some $20 tier around here but none have made themselves known. :p
Finally figured out why I couldn't get the previously unillustrated Mirabel scenes that were supposed to be in the most recent public release, the OP needs to have the download links updated. Doesn't help that the version names are exactly the same. I feel like doing it now would only disappoint people though, it being so close to Part Two's release date. Just a reminder post will suffice I suppose.
Strange, I was almost sure i had reported to the mods about the public update.:unsure:
Well i knew one is coming soon as you said.

Reactions: TerraZerg

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I really hope that the new update will be released in a week. But if that is not so, then it’s a pity ... But then it remains to wish the authors good luck in their project.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I really hope that the new update will be released in a week. But if that is not so, then it’s a pity ... But then it remains to wish the authors good luck in their project.
Wouldn't get my hopes up. Seems highly unlikely given that previous updates have taken considerably longer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Here is the text from gmail

Well, the 15th was always a stretch goal, and it seems that trying to double our production speed during a pandemic was too much stretch. Beginning of next month seems doable, provided that no one goes outside, and provided that no one goes crazy from staying inside.

Give my love to F95,
Sacha

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes