RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Interesting. So it seems Rye's route is getting new scenes or are they inside Claudia's route? Latter makes less sense but still good. :D

Also it would be great if they fixed that "log" in her ending sex scene, it is even bigger than in this chart... :LOL:

No updates yet...
But hot damn that's a lot of content for 0.6. Is that a new rye path? Hype train ready up!

Edit: anyone know the music for the danceblow minigame?
Early July was what they mentioned. About the music:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------------------------------------------------
By the way, from what i saw on that yiff site it seems the patrons really liked Wallis introduction. That makes me happy too.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
So is Rye the bad guy in Claudia's path? I guess this would make sense. Still waiting patiently for a Mallory path. I am going to will this into existence... a Mallory path must happen... it must happen... it definitely WILL happen... there I just made it happen by June next year I promise.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I've just discovered this game. Such a gem! Rye's storyline is sick, loved it. Mr. Tamborine Man reference was awesome. I hope we'll get the Claudia part 2 soon. It looks very interesting.
What reference, if you don't mind?

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
What reference, if you don't mind?
When Rye takes you out to a concert, she reveals that she likes folk music. Then she mentions "evening's empire has returned into sand" which is a part of the lyric from Mr. Tamborine Man by Bob Dylan. I was just playing this song on my guitar the day. Really surprised me. Maybe it's not a reference but, given atmosphere (folk music concert and everything) I thought this must be about that song. Maybe developers will say something about this. :) image.PNG

Tangerine

Jul 16, 2017
I like the cruel attitude. Any chance where I can get hints of other games with the same kind of gameplay and attitude, not necessarily futas required?

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I like the cruel attitude. Any chance where I can get hints of other games with the same kind of gameplay and attitude, not necessarily futas required?
There is a game called "Monster Girl Quest", it's an original Japanese game and it has been translated to English. You may find it interesting.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thank you TerraZerg. Who's the blond tattoo'd guy supposed to be?
Do not know yet
Well the images show their names on their head outline. So he's apparently 'Cookie'. And the tattoo on his chest should mean he belongs to the MREA. Though with Rae's family being spermicide drug lords, and backed by the Chief, its up in the air whether he is or not.

I'm with everyone else hoping for Mallory, sure. But are we ever going to get any Chloe content? Swear back when I first started playing this game there was a post saying Chloe would get content.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Before someone asks, I cannot see the vote, but the comments under this suggest people preferring the full release, which I agree with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good. Route was already divided in two parts, no reason to do so again.:)
I have news for $ 20. But they are not interesting.
What news? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes