pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I've just discovered this game. Such a gem! Rye's storyline is sick, loved it. Mr. Tamborine Man reference was awesome. I hope we'll get the Claudia part 2 soon. It looks very interesting.
What reference, if you don't mind?

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
What reference, if you don't mind?
When Rye takes you out to a concert, she reveals that she likes folk music. Then she mentions "evening's empire has returned into sand" which is a part of the lyric from Mr. Tamborine Man by Bob Dylan. I was just playing this song on my guitar the day. Really surprised me. Maybe it's not a reference but, given atmosphere (folk music concert and everything) I thought this must be about that song. Maybe developers will say something about this. :) image.PNG

Tangerine

Jul 16, 2017
I like the cruel attitude. Any chance where I can get hints of other games with the same kind of gameplay and attitude, not necessarily futas required?

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I like the cruel attitude. Any chance where I can get hints of other games with the same kind of gameplay and attitude, not necessarily futas required?
There is a game called "Monster Girl Quest", it's an original Japanese game and it has been translated to English. You may find it interesting.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thank you TerraZerg. Who's the blond tattoo'd guy supposed to be?
Do not know yet
Well the images show their names on their head outline. So he's apparently 'Cookie'. And the tattoo on his chest should mean he belongs to the MREA. Though with Rae's family being spermicide drug lords, and backed by the Chief, its up in the air whether he is or not.

I'm with everyone else hoping for Mallory, sure. But are we ever going to get any Chloe content? Swear back when I first started playing this game there was a post saying Chloe would get content.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Before someone asks, I cannot see the vote, but the comments under this suggest people preferring the full release, which I agree with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good. Route was already divided in two parts, no reason to do so again.:)
I have news for $ 20. But they are not interesting.
What news? :unsure:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Do you want us to divide Claudia into Part 2 and Part 3, so we can release one of them ASAP?
So basically either we can release half in a week and half in two weeks, OR, we could just wait until the whole thing is finished and release it as a glorious lump.
3 weeks is still on july. :)

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Good. Route was already divided in two parts, no reason to do so again.:)

What news? :unsure:
There about WIP art. They need to be released so that there is a spoiler or not.
Here is the result.

Spoil me, daddy 45
No, only show me art that doesn't unveil plot points 17
Voting in polls is satisfying regardless of whether I have an opinion 7

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Oct 29, 2019
There about WIP art. They need to be released so that there is a spoiler or not.
Here is the result.

Spoil me, daddy 45
No, only show me art that doesn't unveil plot points 17
Voting in polls is satisfying regardless of whether I have an opinion 7
Didn't they already publish that art? That Cookie guy isn't in the game, but we saw him in that penis/boob chart pic, so thats basically a spoiler. Or wait, do they mean NEW wip art? In that case, spoil me already mommy, I love wip sketch pics

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes