Jul 4, 2017
4 male on futa scenes of thousand of them and someone said this has male on futa well it almost doesn't not a saying anything against but if someone search for it now they know

Reactions: Peanutmilk
Apr 8, 2023
I think the main aspect of not being redeemed is her not turning against the government.
Rye rebelled against her mother and Wallis blew up Renee's mansion. I think Renee should stay evil no matter what.

I'm okay with Renee having one perfect ending where she likes the MC. But I prefer if she never fully trusts the MC, and she's just too far gone to ever love someone in a healthy way. She might like you, but she'll never let herself trust you. Maybe she even gets desperate and gives you power because she's afraid of losing you. But trust would have to be earned and require her to basically go through therapy. I'd rather have a broken person be a little less broken, than be fixed.
And for me, multiple endings are there to make everyone happy, I wouldn't mind one ending based on love and trust. Especially since I personally believe in redemption. Like Vegeta at the end of DBZ.

Reactions: TrueJackal
Apr 8, 2023
I have to vent here because I have no one to talk to. I've been playing Futadomworld lately, and I must admit that I have mixed feelings about this game. Maybe because the expectations were also high, because I had heard a lot of good things about this game. There is a lot of dialogue in this game that is rarely rewarded, no animations or artwork. And while the dialogues are good to read, because it is simply the case that the story told by the dialogues is more interesting. The hero's monologues are already boring and are often accompanied by a black screen, definitely too much black screen, too little animation, artwork or whatever. Maybe I have high expectations, but personally I would be satisfied if the story was told as it was done with "RYE" under "the empress" in "city center". We have an artwork in front of us all the time, which changes into another as the story progresses, the black screen is only for a moment, then an animation of sex, and another artwork, and another. If the story was told this way, I would give this game 10/10. I wouldn't complain about the amount of animation if it weren't for the fact that there is a lot of dialogue. And there are many choices here that will ultimately lead you to the same place, like in a bad RPG game. I don't want to play on easy because it's a bit boring, but the medium level is irritating because it's very easy to lose there, a few statistics are fine, but getting drunk on sperm ruins the game. You want to have some fun, and then, game over. You raise your statistics, you earn money, you pay rent, taxes, you improve your knowledge at school, the days fly by, just to advance the plot of some character, and here there are only dialogues and no animation, sometimes it can be boring. I must admit that in "Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs" I played better, the gameplay was less difficult due to the fact that it is an adventure game, not a dating simulator. More animation compared to dialogues. Sometimes in Sex and Fantasy there was a lot of animation, scene by scene, and from different perspectives, unfortunately this is not the case in Futadomworld, there you only get one animation and don't count on more, and this is probably the biggest drawback of this game. Maybe they'll improve over time, but judging by the finished threads, I'll probably never be fully satisfied. Now I miss "Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs" even more, which I probably won't get again, at least in the form I fell in love with. And this is my personal feeling in "Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs" all the characters were horny all the time and treated you like a sex toy (they raped you) just like in Futadomworld, but somehow it didn't bother me there, and in Futadomworld already gives me chills, it wasn't that scary for me because I treated it more like a game, the centaurs were just horny but no one wanted to hurt me, and in this world it's the consequences that matter, men are oppressed and stuff like that. The atmosphere of the story was just more relaxed.

Apr 8, 2023
Futadom World setting is a distopia. Happy endings are few and far between in this genre.

I would recommend Star Periphery if you want a game with similar sexual content but a more upbeat story.
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely try it, but I love 2D graphics, especially fairy-tale style, that's why Futadom World encouraged me so much.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
And for me, multiple endings are there to make everyone happy, I wouldn't mind one ending based on love and trust. Especially since I personally believe in redemption. Like Vegeta at the end of DBZ.
You make a solid point.

I guess what I'd want is that her best ending, the "true" ending, the ending with the most substance, not be the redemption ending. I don't want her overall story to be about redemption. To an extent, any romance has to be about developing a dynamic between two people. But there are more ways to develop that dynamic than "she was good all along".

Rye's overall story was about opening up and trusting the MC. Wallis was about dealing with the past while making room for someone new in your life, and struggling internally with her sadism. Mainly, I don't want Renee's story to be Rye 2.0.

ggrgamer

Aug 7, 2023
Possible Rye route spoiling !

I have just finished Rye route with all possible ending , or that what I was thinking ?
when I opened " my journal " and looked at " Romanov Family Value " and " Epilogue "I found these
so are these ending I just couldn't find ?
and If yes does anyone know how to reach it ?
FutaDomWorld 12_28_2023 8_56_13 AM.png FutaDomWorld 12_28_2023 8_56_05 AM.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.9.45] [F.W.G.B.S.] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [461,4 MB]
- - -

Mac [458,6 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
They already showed they were willing to do snuff in Wallis' route. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the bed ends for Renee
They signaled they were willing to mislead you to think that. If anything they should they are not wiling to do it. I think the backlash of that garbage Wallis update was enough that they will not completely ruin Renee (they basically published a statement saying "We will not do the garbage Wallis part 2 redemption again, don't worry"), but don't expect much.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Wallis update was like:

1703875260365.png

They signaled they were willing to mislead you to think that. If anything they should they are not wiling to do it. I think the backlash of that garbage Wallis update was enough that they will not completely ruin Renee (they basically published a statement saying "We will not do the garbage Wallis part 2 redemption again, don't worry"), but don't expect much.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutadomWorldBindingSim-0.9.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes