Tatsugaya

Formerly 'Fuyu2'
Apr 4, 2022
Man Mallory deserves at least a B just for that one ending. Shit was horrifying
I honestly don't like the plot of her route and everything involving the church plot is boring and uninteresting to me. Not to mention the reused and repetitive images, but of course this doesn't only happen on Mallory's route, the character herself doesn't hold my attention and look, I've done all her possible endings and they're all weak and some don't make much sense, she's only better than Demetria's route because she manages to be even worse. But I don't hate the character, she's just not for me.

bruce_wain

Jul 26, 2024
QQ: How to succeed with Abbess Gretchen? I don't know what to answer and I don't want to try all combinations. I tried being bratty according to me and it didn't work. Any help will be appreciated.

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
xxx files Halloween Side game
This file apk doesn't work
(The application cannot be installed because it is not compatible with your phone)

futaboi6969

Jan 22, 2022
Is there still no info about an upcoming update ? It has been more than 4 months since the last one already...
Yeah, the usual with this game. One patreon post a month with an excuse on why it's taking so long. I'll be shocked if we get the update by November.

Pretty sad considering this is the best 2d futa game imo

Reactions: SpecsandNose

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, the usual with this game. One patreon post a month with an excuse on why it's taking so long. I'll be shocked if we get the update by November.

yeah two actual updates per year is already a good pace.
Actually my reason why I stoped monetary support. their work ethic is disgusting. The game has so much potential ok to good storytelling good artstyle and an ok ammount of repeatable events but they update so insanly slow and most of the time the updates are very very small. I already accepted that this will never reach a good finished version around 2 years ago.

issouent67

Feb 25, 2021

If it wasn't we wouldn't be waiting that much with a communication as poor as this one...
I used to contribute to the patreon but because of that I just stopped.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes