Omegara

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a way in Demetria's route to select Claudia option when she calls you before Goddess day or is that still under development or I'm just dumb

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
how to get Claudia Good Ending?
Without giving away much spoilers.
Incentive and help her investigate the Chief of police as a "by the book" cop. Also never go looking for the Chief at the MREA bulding. Keep your facade when investigating and stay by your objective instead of trying to do anything else.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: clunckyjunk

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
thanks, someone know if that extra option with Demetra and Claudia is avaible now? or is still locked?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Without giving away much spoilers.
Incentive and help her investigate the Chief of police as a "by the book" cop. Also never go looking for the Chief at the MREA bulding. Keep your facade when investigating and stay by your objective instead of trying to do anything else.
You can look for the chief before you meet up at the bar though. I had thought it was mandatory as on my first run Claudia only spawned after I saw the chief but I guess that's not the case. You still do get a stat check at the climax but overall you still get the good ending.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When best girls Shauna and Wallis routes ? :'(
Shauna no idea but Wallis did won a poll for next route if I am not mistaken. :unsure:
You can look for the chief before you meet up at the bar though. I had thought it was mandatory as on my first run Claudia only spawned after I saw the chief but I guess that's not the case. You still do get a stat check at the climax but overall you still get the good ending.
Interesting. Guess you need all the encounters with the Chief to lose the skill check option.
So, how many endings are finished in the game?
A lot. There are five routes currently ingame and they all have more than one ending: Suni, Vicky, Rye, Demetria and Claudia.
Rye and Claudia's are the only ones so far where the protagonist has happy endings(not bound/mind broken) and Demetria's seems to still be missing one ending.

Reactions: DarkBobo and JmTrad

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
The option to talk with the chief was grayed out in my nice happy route (good cop). Maybe the protagonist need to see her at least once? :unsure:
Yes and no. You have no reason to talk to her at all in the good cop route, that's why it's greyed out. In the brainwashed route, you have reason to talk to her - selling Claudia out. In the bad cop route, you also have reason to talk to her - selling Claudia out but for different reasons, mainly the fact that Claudia's far gone at this point in time. You also have the option to taunt the Chief on the bad cop route, but that ends up about as well as you'd expect!

Also, Wallis won a poll? That sucks, I want to see more of Mallory. :( She's my girl.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yes and no. You have no reason to talk to her at all in the good cop route, that's why it's greyed out. In the brainwashed route, you have reason to talk to her - selling Claudia out. In the bad cop route, you also have reason to talk to her - selling Claudia out but for different reasons, mainly the fact that Claudia's far gone at this point in time. You also have the option to taunt the Chief on the bad cop route, but that ends up about as well as you'd expect!

Also, Wallis won a poll? That sucks, I want to see more of Mallory. :( She's my girl.
She will have her route in some point, maybe after Wallis.

vultron

May 19, 2018
This game is broke as hell for me even the hard difficulty image is missing the UI is broke ans nearly every scene is missing images

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
My older saves won't load, I just get a white screen with a lot of text and have to quit. Is there any way to convert them to make it work?

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Finished playing for now. For starters i can say it is very obvious they put a lot of work on this update. The paths diverge a lot depending on your choices.

I got two endings so far:

First
One where the protagonist runs away from the Empire with the help of the MIF and Claudia likely dies in a gunfire.

Second
I suppose is a happy ending (not sure if the happiest). Reforms are being made in the police while the chief is arrested with other officers (and a few run from the country), Claudia and the protagonist (as deputy) work at the police station and spend their nights together watching nutflix and doing sex.

It is implied he didn't lost his mind/was bound from the way he acts and talks with Claudia and the others.

There is also a little party the protagonist arrange to comemorate Claudia not going to jail. He invites Emmy, Mirabel, Irene and Cookie. Party end in a orgy where Claudia states she is "trisexual" because Mirabel is too dumb to realize it alone.

It was a nice ending. Rye is still my favorite but this was much much better than Demetria's route so far. Definitelly worth the wait. (y):p

===============================
There is also the "Manchurian Candidate" route which i haven't finished it but i pretty much have the picture of how it ends. :oops:

So that is three endings. There should also be one for the revenge route (4). So what are the others?
Are there any scene's with irene at the moment? Or possible news that she will havs scene's in the future?

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes