Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
How do I get the swimteam scene, I've been trying but nothing comes up, keeps saying closed for construction even with latest build.

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
The last few captions I read had mention of some futas outside the empire in neutral zones and some mentioned how the propagnada was wearing off and that the younger generation thought that futas wasn't so bad.

The problem we face is that they have no reason not to be complete assholes considering how much power they have.
For all we know is that there is not a time limit for how long and much their cum has addictive properties(might get crusty and be a drop and still does the job) and if there was a way to remove that property they wouldn't do it. If they haven't already if possible would get it back in as soon as possible and try their hardest to make it as close as actually possible to prevent it from happening again. They made the drug that lets you keep your mind illegal and no futa who would "love" you wants you to have it. The organization made the law and enforces it.
That same organization is working a bio weapon too.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Was there anything interesting in the Patreon post ' ' ?

dusk serenade

Nov 13, 2020
Will futa on female be added? I haven't played the last updates (waiting on the new one!) but there is lots of potential there imo.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Will futa on female be added? I haven't played the last updates (waiting on the new one!) but there is lots of potential there imo.
there is 2 futa on female scene
one in the club on the scene and on in the training room in the fitness club
the main focus of this game is futa on male so there will be no others futa on girl scene

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
There is some futa on female in at least the Suni route. I wouldn't expect any from the next update (Mallory part 2) though...

Only 8,5 hours left tops. Kinda glad I am away without access to a PC for a few more days. Getting home to part 2 will be great! ^^

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes