Fuckboysexcocm

Oct 22, 2023
recomendation for people asking "how do this route", "how pass this event"
theres a walkthrough mod by "Maid Lain", which tells you exactly how to do the routes. You can ""get it of his pateron"" if you know what i mean.
Its a version out of date (.94 instead of .95), but aside from throwing an error at the intro it works

guy421

Jan 22, 2019
Is anyone else having a problem with the scene replayer in the phone? Even scenes I literally just did cause a renpy error

Reactions: blarg0192

zaqwsxcde030

Apr 3, 2023
what do you mean how can you see it? By downloading and playing the game...
Is it not running properly for you or what?

personaly i think the new UI looks better than the old one, but its a matter of taste i guess.
excuse me... i meant the new spanking UI or is it just "NEW UI"

Last edited:

Fuckboysexcocm

Oct 22, 2023
excuse me... i meant the new spanking UI or is it just "NEW UI"
Ah, i get what you're saying now.
They're just using "spanking" as an adjective like "flipin" or such. Its just a general UI update.

There is no spanking UI in general afaik. Closest thing i can think off is the bdsm scene with the first abess in the mallory route, but that wasnt changed recently i think.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde030

SaintJimmy

Apr 13, 2019
Any idea on when the next update should be out? I feel like we just had some momentum with that great new Vicky stuff, and now we're back to the silent treatment :(

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Any idea on when the next update should be out? I feel like we just had some momentum with that great new Vicky stuff, and now we're back to the silent treatment :(
with Sacha's current absence, the relatively recent mini update and them probably wanting to take extra care with the long awaited Renee route, I think it will take some more time...
June update any day now though...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
They are waiting for the moment the paying people are up in arms and one the brink of revolting. Can't risk deploying an update a with a few minutes to spare before impending collapse.
My bet for the half Renee update is
-announced for September
-delayed to October without much explanation
-delayed to November because the update will be so good
-delayed to December because of some personal problem
-rushed released at the last minute by the end of the year with lots of missing stuff

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
They are waiting for the moment the paying people are up in arms and one the brink of revolting. Can't risk deploying an update a with a few minutes to spare before impending collapse.
My bet for the half Renee update is
-announced for September
-delayed to October without much explanation
-delayed to November because the update will be so good
-delayed to December because of some personal problem
-rushed released at the last minute by the end of the year with lots of missing stuff
And it's 80% text

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes