lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
But in that day, the only options are the bar, the downtown and the temple... Has another option?
It's probably related to one of the main routes, but the only example I can think of is the Demetria route where you get the option to run away from Mallory. I guess follow Wallis' route and skip enough days to reach Goddess' Day and explore all the options thoroughly.

OnlyMeme

Mar 31, 2018
i did all i can, but i not finded this. Can you help me?
it's not on goddess day. It's on Vicky route.
Pick this choice "...so, are we gonna throw dildodarts up that guy's ass or what?" when it's available.

Next, you pick the lowest % success chance to trigger the scene. I think it needs to fail the check to get the scene.
In my case it was "Convince them you actually have a highly contagious disease......." (60% success chance)

Reactions: lolnolol69

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Honestly for a game that says the futa are obscenely big they dont LOOK big in many of these CGs. Oh certainly above average by a wide margin but I came here for 12 inch MINIMUM dicks. Dick Pope lady should have ATLEAST a two foot cock as far as Im concerned. Equally ridiculous balls to go with them.

ON that note where ARE the balls? I see dick but I see no balls. Not even the supposed two foot dick on Rye has appropriately sized balls. I want to see some fucking melons slapping against the protags thighs.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Tatsugaya

Apr 4, 2022
Man Mallory deserves at least a B just for that one ending. Shit was horrifying
I honestly don't like the plot of her route and everything involving the church plot is boring and uninteresting to me. Not to mention the reused and repetitive images, but of course this doesn't only happen on Mallory's route, the character herself doesn't hold my attention and look, I've done all her possible endings and they're all weak and some don't make much sense, she's only better than Demetria's route because she manages to be even worse. But I don't hate the character, she's just not for me.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes