RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it even worth downloading and my time?
Consider that the last time I thought t was worth was Wallis 1, so is it better than the slop that came after Wallis 1?
I thought this was Demetria... after half an year, but I guess they can always disappoint no matter how low your expectations are.
DOn't know, since i quite liked Wallis route (even if it was light on the artwork department). This seems to works as a hook for Renee's route but at the same time it was several months just for this. Their schedule issues are a problem... At this rate they won't release a Renee part 1 until 2025.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
is there a mod for a female protag or futa?
Not that I've seen, but being a female, or futa goes against kind of the world itself in the game. Males are third class citizens, and are treated just a bit better than slaves, while females have it much better in comparison, and futa are the top of the list. That mod would have to rewrite the whole background story of the game just so it makes sense, or it would just be a immerse breaking/ignore it experience with no art, since the MC is clearly male/femboy.

Last edited:

fuocoperpetuo

Jul 27, 2021
Not that I've seen, but being a female, or futa goes against kind of the world itself in the game. Males are third class citizens, and are treated just a bit better than slaves, while females have it much better in comparison, and futa are the top if the list. That mod would have to rewrite the whole background story of the game just so it makes sense, or it would just be a immerse breaking/ignore it experience with no art, since the MC is clearly male/femboy.
bummers, the male in that is a big turn down for me

lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
Can this even be called an update. When was the last 5 months ago....6.
And before you try to cruxifie me for saying that I did support them financially for many months but this how can the people still suporting them accept that?
Or do they actually have an excuse for the terrible work ethic?
You're not wrong but it's an indie team and more money doesn't equate faster game like a AAA company.
Plus most of the time goes to the writing and routing which is hard to force out as it relies on inspiration.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
DOn't know, since i quite liked Wallis route (even if it was light on the artwork department). This seems to works as a hook for Renee's route but at the same time it was several months just for this. Their schedule issues are a problem... At this rate they won't release a Renee part 1 until 2025.
Thanks for the answer boss! I think I'll hold. My guess for Rene 1 right now is either never or April 2025

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
My question is..is it THAT difficult for them to expand their team? i mean, fuck it feels like years since I played what was supposed to be a big update (Wallis). I tried the Hypnosis update and it was nice but we need main routes here. Can devs see this thread and at least TRY to do things the right way ? (like years ago).

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Any games like this except Futa has a vagina and has male on futa (vaginal) content?
The reason you don't see games like that usually is because it would ruin the power dynamic. It's a femdom series for a reason like most Futa games out there, it's very rare to have Male on Futa and when you do they aren't femdom games. I'm not saying it is hopeless, I've seen a few games out there with Futa fan service that has a token Futa, that the usual MC (male) doms, but vaginal is a rare thing on them, so good luck there. I saw Heritage (game) had bit of that with Max, so maybe start there?

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes