kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Except that it wouldn't have the words with the images. Those are rather important when the 'scene' is just a single one that isn't changing.

Fair enough, luckily I am not that bothered about the words I guess. There is a debug/mod option in game that may let you jump to scenes you want specifically though I have never tried it so maybe someone else confirm or deny that? Other then that I guess save frequently on scenes you want to replay/rollback etc.

Out of curiosity though is there a particular scene in general you like/are after?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Fair enough, luckily I am not that bothered about the words I guess. There is a debug/mod option in game that may let you jump to scenes you want specifically though I have never tried it so maybe someone else confirm or deny that? Other then that I guess save frequently on scenes you want to replay/rollback etc.

Out of curiosity though is there a particular scene in general you like/are after?
Not a single particular one. There are several I like. I just wish there were more of them, instead of only one or two per female not counting game overs. Rye has TONS of those. If I had to pick a specific one, then its oddly the two with Mallory even though i find the religion distasteful. I like joyful evil, if that makes sense. Not 'insane' joyful like the Joker (I like him, just not in erotica), but 'innocent' joyful.
But I would only replay them when I'm in the mood for that particular fetish. Admittedly I'd rather the mc be female, but I'll take what I can get. Every once in a while I have a want for domination, and sometimes futas with huge members. This game tickled both, but I don't want to have to make a small save point for each one of them.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
The scene with Renee is so good built and assembled that it could be the final scene. At least I thought it was better than the end or the scene.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Howdy, y'all. Quick update this month. (And fingers crossed for a quick next-update on the game!)

1. 0.4 Demetria is 90% written
Doesn't exactly mean it's 90% done, because it still needs to be illustrated, animated, coded, playtested, etc, but still...yaaaay for our slightly faster turnaround cycle.

2. 0.5 Claudia has a LOT of tie-in with 0.4 Demetria, and is fully plotted and 30% written
We were going to release these routes concurrently, but then that would cause an unnecessary delay given that we have Demetria done but not Claudia done.
These gals know each other
Anyway, so we're just gonna release Demetria's route faster (and with one ending still locked).

3. New silhouettes coming out; you can see one of them above
(Thanks Pocki)
(( ))

Anyway. I need sleep because I have recently discovered the magic of caffeine and this magic turned out to COME AT A TERRIBLE PRICE.
Yours, as ever,
Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

View attachment 315739

View attachment 315740

View attachment 315741

View attachment 315742

View attachment 315743

View attachment 315744

View attachment 315745
Thank you for the updates. After a month forced vacation from the web (my old motherboard died) it is nice to see things are moving on.:)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
One thing that's been bugging me is this.
'Desk boy' is a term we've seen several times in the story at multiple points. The one I remember off the top of my head was with Claudia when you get arrested for not paying, but there are more.
'Under the desk' is by far one of my most loved fetishes, and yet it gets used so rarely. Can we please get some 'under the desk' scenes other than the apple?
Obviously I would love it in the story. For instance, we could be under the priestesses podium or something in Demetria's story, whether success or fail. Like choosing correctly and/or passing a stat roll and you don't get a game over, but choosing incorrectly and/or failing said roll gets you bound unless you can take spermicide in time.

I also think it would be great to have it as a money making job (since we know its a job, after all). That way we can get a 'success' scene where they wear a condom, and a 'fail' option where the condom falls off after and their lust goes nuclear or something. Maybe 'surprise' oral or something. Preferably with multiple futa options. Like choosing who you're 'working' for, for instance.

Edit: OOOOO! I just realized that it could be Mallory or Demetria hiding you in the podium while someone is looking for you, and you have to suck them off to have them help you. There could be a choice that makes them use a condom, another 'dangerous' one where they don't, and the dangerous one can have one more that chooses whether you game over or not based on stat checks and/or spermicide.

Seriously, though. We need the option to get a better spermicide so I don't have to keep re-learning the school lessons. Maybe Demetria's story can get you 'blessed' by the goddess to become immune, so you can help the church with your intelligence intact. And have passing the test during goddess day be a requirement, maybe?

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me what hidden stat check I keep failing on goddess day when you pick downtown?
The scene with Sally and Draga. Draga tells Sally to hold you down, you say 'aaawait' and then I fail the hidden stat check.

I already have max stats with all four. And neither Sally or Draga are romance options, so it shouldn't be that...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me what hidden stat check I keep failing on goddess day when you pick downtown?
The scene with Sally and Draga. Draga tells Sally to hold you down, you say 'aaawait' and then I fail the hidden stat check.

I already have max stats with all four. And neither Sally or Draga are romance options, so it shouldn't be that...
Successfully completing the downtown route is an easter egg.

screenshot0001.png

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me the console command to make my spermicide 0? I want to test something out of curiosity, but none of the commands I've tried seem to work.
Edit: Nvmd. I found out that modifiying my knowledge alters the spermicide, so I set it to -300 and the spermicide dropped to 0. Then I went to goddess day and chose both downtown and the temple because both require spermicide...still didn't get a game over. Is it an oversight? Or is it because of how I lowered the spermicide?
I noticed that several stats control the amount you have. So I made them all 0. Then went and failed the outer gym area, because it was the only one I saw actually lower the spermicide amount (which is why I noticed my amount rise when I leveled the oral and anal amounts back up). I literally could not fall below 80. I actually went up 4 after Sally went at me and I had 0's in my stats because they both went up to 2.
So, yeah. Its apparently impossible to actually run out of spermicide. I was hoping to find a couple more game overs. The temple, downtown, and if you have only met Rye once the alley all cause you to need the stuff.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Successfully completing the downtown route is an easter egg.

View attachment 319791
More explanation, please. I spoke to her 150 times on the save I had just before goddess day. Nope, still failed.
Made a brand new game and spoke to her 100 times on the dot. Still failed.
How are you supposed to speak with her 100 times if she only speaks once and the rest of the time is just narrative on her hard workout?

eva9963

Apr 16, 2018
More explanation, please. I spoke to her 150 times on the save I had just before goddess day. Nope, still failed.
Made a brand new game and spoke to her 100 times on the dot. Still failed.
How are you supposed to speak with her 100 times if she only speaks once and the rest of the time is just narrative on her hard workout?
i would also like to know this

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Difficulty Tweaks:
-To trigger the Suni & Sara event in Goddess Day, you now need only to have met Sara during the Restaurant event in Suni's quest.
-Goddess Day now takes place 5 days later

there's also an ongoing vote to make GD a repeatable event, surprise it's overwhelmingly in favor of yes
Found this old post when I was looking for the Sally hidden stat information. What Suni event? Did they remove it?

Has anyone figured out how to accomplish the 'Talk to Sally 100 times' easter egg to pass her hidden stat roll in the downtown goddess day event? As I said above, I've spoken to her way more than 100 times now. So there must be more to it than the info claims.
Edit: I'm now using the console to give myself unlimited energy to get the Sally 'fail' from the gym job and use the 'talk' option to get away from her... 5 minutes and I'm only at 7, so this is gonna take a while.
Got to 20 times, but realized it wasn't worth two seconds of dialogue to do all this grinding. Can you please give specifics on the '100 talks', Maim Lain ?

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Goddess Day being re-occuring also helps it do what it's meant to do, which is be an even more dangerous version of the rent/tax, so that you can't just play forever. As it does a number on several stats.
No it doesn't... You literally can't game over on any of the four goddess day events when you try to hide. Just lose some stats, or lose nothing if you've moved Rye and...I can never remember the drunk's name...far enough along.
Though I don't like that Rye's event still has those two boneheads as part of it even after I convinced her to run them off.

The only part of goddess day you can get a game over on is if you go for the intelligence test and fail. And with being able to scroll back, that's only possible if you do it on purpose.
The whole thing just feels like it was put into the game for a few extra scenes and serves little purpose. Admittedly, the temple is one of my favorite scenes for some unknown reason... I don't even like religion, and the one in the game creeped me out when I actually read the drivel they keep spouting (literally, lol).

Edit again: Next page has another person who has the same issue. Their goddess day walkthrough stops Suni's route at 9/15.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
What Suni event? Did they remove it?

Has anyone figured out how to accomplish the 'Talk to Sally 100 times' easter egg to pass her hidden stat roll in the downtown goddess day event? As I said above, I've spoken to her way more than 100 times now. So there must be more to it than the info claims.
screenshot0001.png

Suni's Goddess Day route is bugged in the normal game, it's not possible to complete without modding the game. And before you just had to talk to Sally at the gym, but I just tried it myself and the variable tracker isn't increasing when I talk to her either, so I'll check it out and see if something was changed in last update.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
View attachment 320153

Suni's Goddess Day route is bugged in the normal game, it's not possible to complete without modding the game. And before you just had to talk to Sally at the gym, but I just tried it myself and the variable tracker isn't increasing when I talk to her either, so I'll check it out and see if something was changed in last update.
Thanks for responding.
I have one spoilery question, though. I know you're doing temple stuff next. Will Mallory be a choice selection? I have no idea why I like her, but I really do.
I also really do hope for the 'under desk' job type I made a massive post about :p

Edit: Is there any way I can see the page you linked so I can see if my gym job fails counted? I stopped at 20 because I just started feeling silly for doing so much work for a 2 second change.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for responding.
I have one spoilery question, though. I know you're doing temple stuff next. Will Mallory be a choice selection? I have no idea why I like her, but I really do.
I also really do hope for the 'under desk' job type I made a massive post about :p

Edit: Is there any way I can see the page you linked so I can see if my gym job fails counted? I stopped at 20 because I just started feeling silly for doing so much work for a 2 second change.
Wait, Main Lain is on the Dev team? Nice.:)

Ps:
What is this Sally event? I only remember seeing Draga fucking the MC during Goddess Day.:unsure:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wait, Main Lain is on the Dev team? Nice.:)

Ps:
What is this Sally event? I only remember seeing Draga fucking the MC during Goddess Day.:unsure:
Lain is the name on the title on the futadom page, lol. I doubt they're only 'on' the dev team.

The Sally event is the hidden stat check that shows up when Draga tells Sally to hold you down. Apparently, you're supposed to be able to pass it if you 'speak' to Sally in the gym 100 times, and it alters the scene in some way.
There are two others.
One is Rye and her Clockwork Orange skit when you choose the alley. If you've only met her, she rapes you, puts a funnel in your rear, and her and the two leeches all cum in it. If you advance her story enough, she won't attack you. But she will use you to scare out and betray males in hiding.
The other is the bar where you get used as a dick dart target. If you're far enough into (I seriously can never remember her name) the drunk's story line, she'll protect you from them and keep you safe for the day.
No idea what Sally's does, because its apparently broken.

Lain called them 'easter eggs'. But that doesn't make sense to me because they're only alterations on already existing things. Clockwork Orange was the easter egg, but the 'event' just changes the story a little. No idea what part of the bar is supposed to be the easter egg, though.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for responding.

I'm not a dev for the game aha, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I checked though and found out Sally's Goddess Day route is bugged in the latest update. That walkthrough screen is from my Futdom World . I think it's one of a couple mods I never bothered uploading to f95 since people on this site can be so toxic sometimes that it occasionally just makes me wonder why I bother uploading mods here lol.

I'll think I'll fix that Sally bug the devs left in the game and upload the updated mod with the Sally bug fix here tonight though if people want me to.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Lain is the name on the title on the futadom page, lol. I doubt they're only 'on' the dev team.

The Sally event is the hidden stat check that shows up when Draga tells Sally to hold you down. Apparently, you're supposed to be able to pass it if you 'speak' to Sally in the gym 100 times, and it alters the scene in some way.
There are two others.
One is Rye and her Clockwork Orange skit when you choose the alley. If you've only met her, she rapes you, puts a funnel in your rear, and her and the two leeches all cum in it. If you advance her story enough, she won't attack you. But she will use you to scare out and betray males in hiding.
The other is the bar where you get used as a dick dart target. If you're far enough into (I seriously can never remember her name) the drunk's story line, she'll protect you from them and keep you safe for the day.
No idea what Sally's does, because its apparently broken.

Lain called them 'easter eggs'. But that doesn't make sense to me because they're only alterations on already existing things. Clockwork Orange was the easter egg, but the 'event' just changes the story a little. No idea what part of the bar is supposed to be the easter egg, though.
Vicky and Rye changes during Goddess day i remember seeing it during some playthroughs, but i guess that is the reason (being broken) why i don't for the Sally/Draga encounter.

edit:
Maim Lain i would love if you could post the mod. :)

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes