VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Futagenesis Unveiled [v0.06.2] [TessaXYZ]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PlayerL

I've got to hand it to you. I've played many AVN games, and many I found were great and unforgettable, and many also are abandoned, not good, narrative and genre spam and cliche.

But you, you create a breakthrough in the Futa Protagonist genre, like none I've seen before. The way you made a narrative like most male protag/female dom with power over their s*m*n and highly impulsive with high libido, but you shift the personality of the protagonist instead of dominant and bossy, you made them having an identity crisis, charismatically low, and socially awkward, made the protagonist speaks directly to most players.

The art and images are also top quality. Rendered carefully and expressed lovingly. I can't get enough of the scenes because they are gorgeously captured. The style is equivalent to the great AVNs out there.

I don't want this game to end. Please continue the good job. Love you.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

fluffcube

This game is really nice overall. Especially because I'm always down for more futa content without all the balloon tits bimbo fetish shit that seems to go hand in hand a lot of the time.

The general quality is good. The style, models, expressions etc. are all nice. The rendering is generally good, although the lighting sometimes is super blown out to the point where it looks awful. Not sure what thats about, but its generally fine.

The dialogue and writing is mostly solid, although the story so far has literally been "I DEFINITELY can't let ANYONE know I have a dick... Whoops my dick accidentally went inside someone and I came!" repeated about 6 times in a row. Its obviously not supposed to be too serious, but its just getting a bit repetitive at this point. There is other story stuff being set up, so hopefully it will actually be interesting.

There's a puzzle mechanic, which I tried to give the benefit of the doubt and get into, but honestly I found it to be convoluted, confusing, and just kinda boring. But credit to the dev that there's an option to just turn it off if you want.

Overall I don't think its perfect, but I'm really enjoying it so far.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

..Bueno

5 Stars. [v0.06.2]

The novel has beautiful and likable characters, mystery, and really good pacing. If you read some of the reviews here you might have the impression that this game has a slow burn and will take a lot till the sex sceanes, but let me tell you this is not the case. Throughout the game the main character will have these imagination sections with the characters she is interacting or seeing, so you have some stimule time to time, but never enough to make you annoied that nothing happens with the real charachters.

And the second update was pure quality. It went faster then chapter 1, alot more happend and the pacing was even better than the first one. It was so good that i had to make a review. The girl that i was most interessed (Claire) didn't even have that much screen time and i was still impressed with how good chapter 2 was.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

OnyxShadow

For some reason really good Renpy games in the futa/female niche are basically nonexistant. This has been so strange to me because in 2d hentai, 3d animation, and games its one of the most popular niches.

Futagenesis is one of the few very good ones. The girls are gorgeous, the animations and poses are great, and even the story is good enough that I didn't immediately put it on fast-forward.

And I want to say with emphasis that the jetski scene blew my mind.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

_raisin

Hands down best futa game there is. But be warned, this is not one for a quick wank. Storytelling is taken seriously. While there is still plenty of "content", you'll likely spend more time reading than fapping.

The only downside is the slow update cycle. The dev seems to really value quality and it shows. Just be prepared for a captivating story that'll leave you cliff-hung for months.

For some criticism:
    I don't think the puzzles add enough value to the game to warrant any extensive development time. They're just disruptive enough to ruin the story's momentum. I've been playing story mode since it was introduced and I'm really not missing them.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ricky Smith

his is really really good. About 3 or 4 hours long so far, 2 long chapters. Some mystery to her origins yet to be revealed because she is futanari with both sex organs. Hope this updates often. Now that the lore has been established, hopefully it will pick up some as she discovers her desires, and becomes more aggressive. Keep up the good work.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

SHEBAM

Nice sex scenes and great renders. The protagonist is pretty hot and the girls are just as hot. The dialogue is very decently written (or at least not cringe-worthy). The characters actually talk like normal human beings. Although, they can cut back on some of the expositions. There's a LOT of 'em. The music/sounds are pretty good. I know most of 'em are just stock audio, but at least they don't over use it like some VN do. Some of the situations are a bit too over-the-top, but I'll give it a pass since the sex scenes are worth it. The puzzle can get a bit too annoying to solve, but thankfully the "Story Mode" can make it painless. The story can get a bit too over-complicated at times. And I don't know how to feel about the supernatural sub-plot yet. As long as it leads to more sex scenes, I'll be cool with it. Let's just hope this one won't be moved to the "Abandoned" section. This VN is very promising.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Hallelujah /A7A

ngl, but this update is the best update that is worth the waiting. 10/10
    Great job for that hard word.
    one of the best storylines for a character.:love:(y):love::love:

we will be waiting for the next updates and ofc for the great story.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

JDReeco

For me this is one of the best games with futa character / protagonist I've played.

Especially because the females are not all big breasted, but have varying and realistic bodies and appearance - which is a great plus for me.
    The story progression may be slow, but its far more believable and enjoyable in my eyes than all females jumping at the MC after a maximum of 15 minutes :D Also the story development is pretty understandable for me with small and big secrets to be unfold.

The renders and visuals quality is pretty great up to great.
    In my opinion the UI is intuitive and I like the option to view stats and information about the chaaracters we've met (even with some recap about the situations or events).

I really looking forward to the future updates and development of the story and hoping it doesn't get abonded.
    Keep up the good work, Tessa.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

mmwookie

Uniquely good game. Found a clever way to keep story intriguing without careless fantasy elements that tend to break immersion.

Characters are great and interactions with them feel natural and engaging.

Artwork is top notch and I appreciate the brief VR implementation ;)

Overall, this is a surprisingly fun and solid game that feels like a lot of care and attention went into its' creation.... will be keeping an eye out for future updates!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

recurve33

I found the atmosphere to be intriguing yet cuddly, Jenny has become close to my heart and I sincerely hope she finds loving support from a special friend. (or friends) I truly enjoy the intrigue and mystery, the initiation of sexual discovery and the soft exploration between Jenny and the growing list of very affectionate companions. It is my hope that TessaXYZ expands Jenny's special relations exponentially, hopefully to include a wide variety (even if considered socially improper) I look forward to enjoying much more of this delightful story and truly amazing world.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenEyeDrake

THE GOOD:
    As of version 0.04, it's a promising story about a somewhat naïve futanari named Jenny, born through natural means as well as heavy experimentation, who is trying her best to navigate the next segment of her life, which is college while containing her secret to the best of her ability. A lot of information is yet to be revealed as the story is extremely early in its development cycle. Additionally, the sexual content is more so dedicated to F/F or Futa/F, which the latter is not really explored on this site, much less being this thorough, so points there.
    The characters around Jenny are intriguing, and I find for the most part pleasing on the eye. No two characters so far are so similar they blend together, especially their treatments towards Jenny (for example Paige is a free spirit, who be in her own world too much, while Alexis is a supportive individual, who is very straightforward with what is own her mind). Also, it's a nice touch by the developer to have ever-updating character bios after recent encounters with said individuals. to showcase to the audience where they stand with Jenny or other members of the cast.
    BAD:
    Again, the game is not very fleshed out, yet the story/dialogue presents choices to the player, when in reality there are none. To put it simply, outside of free roam events, you have no say in how Jenny approaches/interacts with characters or situations outside of those free-roam moments. If you don't like how Jenny approaches a risqué drinking game, well, too bad you're going to have to deal with the consequences that you had no part in, if Jenny becomes wasted and/or horny. If you don't want to have sex with a character that forces themselves on you, that is too bad. If you want Jenny to stop having sexual daydreams every five seconds, who almost guarantees becomes hard after oh well. It's honestly ridiculous how often you are blue-balled with seemingly having choices in the game, because there's always an unnatural pause or a question popping up in Jenny's head that leads you to believe so (similar to Project: Myriam).
    The sexual scenes are just basically quick repeated motions or a slideshow, so don't expect such long-lasting animations or various positions to be played out within them like The Seven Realms or Treasure of Nadia. The sexual content is divided into 4 categories, however two are locked at the moment: Daydreams and 3D. Daydreams are self-explanatory, while 3D are somewhat hard to explain.
    The puzzles aren't inherently bad, as I actually enjoyed them, but with how frequent they appear and how often Jenny possesses sexual daydreams in this story makes them more tedious than they need to be. HOWEVER, right from the start of the game, the developer was kind enough to have two modes, which is basically the Intended Story Mode (with the puzzle system/daydream rewards) or Classis VN Mode (no puzzle system, get right to the action), so I applaud the developer for not forcing a feature down our throats like other games.
    Finally, the MC herself, Jenny, acts way too much like a pushover to scenarios that clearly put her at risk of exposing her identity, or simply opportunities that makes her uncomfortable in general (Jenny even with her futanari status leans more so on the introverted side, rather than extrovert or ambivert). Again, this issue is further substantiated with the story's lack of choices to avoid or at least, mitigate the fallout from Jenny's decisions. It's one thing for me as the player to make stupid choices and pay the piper, but it's a completely separate issue when we are strapped to a chair watching the trainwreck commence on our screen, not once, not twice, not three, etc. It makes no sense to me how can a character be this ridiculously horny after no mention of being this easy to succumb to their urges prior in Jenny's life.

In conclusion, the story itself seems intriguing with the bigger powers at play, the diversity of character's personalities and how they do/don't mesh with another, and Jenny's balancing act to live as normal of a life as possible with her extremely rare condition. However, the lack of options to navigate her life, and subsequent teasing of being apart of the narrative is head-scratching to say the least, as well as how frequent these puzzles appear already within the story to just look a daydream that is decent leads to me a score of 3.
    If you don't mind these flaws that I have pointed out, I suggest you give the game a try, if you are on the fence then wait for a few more updates for the game to be more beefy with content, and if you don't like the flaws I have mentioned, I suggest you move on, so you become frustrated. You have options.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

MaddestMaks

5/5
    It's a very promising game with an adorable futanari protagonist. What sets this apart from your average project is the quality of the artworks, which is great all across the board. Aside from that, it also offers a compelling and interesting storyline that has been planned out way ahead of it's current content. It's definitely worth your time, granted the futa x female pairing happens to be your cup of tea!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

intelliidiot

One of the best I've played. Not a ridiculous plot line. Believable characters. Sexy situations. It's sad there's not more content, but still well worth a playthrough in its' current state. Highly recommend.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Soliana73

amazing game with some of the best visuals i've seen and a very compelling story and interesting (if challenging) minigames that you can skip...one of the best futa game out there really 100% worth it
  16. 5.00 star(s)

junkgkj

This is why I like it when people put games they like in their bios.
    Clicked on this, and the rest was history.

There are not enough futa x female games, and most I come across leave much to be desired. This one is a welcome savior!
    I like the main character, and there is a large list of ladies that will presumably be in her harem. Ranging from plucky college girls to a busty mature professor. Mmm, that busty, mature professor. :love:
    But, of course, I like them all!

It's still very early in development, but I've enjoyed it so far. Even the story has a direction that isn't what I was expecting, but that adds to the intrigue.

It has puzzle games that I find to be entertaining brain exercises. Originally, I had a problem that some of them can be long and require a lot of thinking, which may not be something you'd be capable of when you want to get back to the story or see the scenes that follow them. But now the puzzles are one of the main attractions for me.
    There is a skip option, but you miss the scene, or, at the beginning, you can do story mode and not do the puzzles and automatically get the scenes that follow.

Where will the story lead? I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out... and see our lovely protagonist get her hands on this excellent collection of ladies!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

RC-1138 Boss

Hey this game was a pleasant find. Really well done renders and good animations plus a interesting story. It began looking like some sort of scifi experiment to create a true hermafrodite but now it is starting to look like a supernatural setting. :unsure:
    Also her lewd daydreams are quite funny. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, i look forward to more. :)
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Acid Bath

Got recommended this one as some wholesome shit.

Heard the title a few times before but brushed it off as some silly futa fetish game.

Well, I finally tried it and what can I say... Good thing I did.

This game about the adventures of a young hermaphrodite may have its wholesome moments, but theres much more to it.

What caught me from the first seconds that I started this game was the eerieness underneath a seemingly lighthearted stream of events. Nice portrayal of the MCs struggle with never fitting into society for her whole life. I actually got anxious in her place despite safely sitting in front of my screen. Her backstory softened me up enough to already shed some tears when a problematic character from her past joined the dialogue.

Other than that, this game has everything: hilarious silly moments, 3D lewd scenes, challenging puzzles (fucking hell did one almost break me, loved it), a giant evil scheme in the background, brewing drama on the horizon, updating character bios and a huge cast.

The MC might be one of the biggest pervs among the non rapist ones. Really fun to see her bounce between her crusade for modesty and overly lewd daydreams.

Im definitely following the progress on this one.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

The Bear

Great game ! Played at 0.04 version and show a lot of promise. Storywise the game is great to play in both game mods and very easy to navigate through the events and locations, so no need for walkthrough is great; it gives wide option for character development and plot depth
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . Renders and animation are terrific, as are the models.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

oatrick

Good renders but the models quickly become boring to look at. Putting hard logic puzzles in an erotic game is just weird, and that's coming from someone who regularly does logic puzzles for fun. But the real problem here is in the writing structure, which keeps tripping over itself.

We're told the MC is a survivor who has successfully kept her secret for many years. But immediately we see the MC is a neurotic mess, who can't say no to people, who stupidly wants to join a sorority full of bimbo sluts that will obviously lead to her unmasking. She's also obsessed by clothes shopping, and given to masturbating for hours in strangers' bathrooms. Yeah, a real survivor.

The plot moves forward on how dumbs she acts, and yet she couldn't have hidden her secret if she was that hopeless. This ruins the storytelling almost before it even starts.

And then there's Paige, who comes across as a sump-pump of a person. The moment she learns that MC is "trans", she takes that as an invitation to sexually assault her. WHY??? (Many trans people suffer from gender dysphoria, so it would be a hostile act to focus on their unwanted sex organ.)

And then MC just goes along with it. Again, why? And then, to keep the story going, goes to the beach to have sex with her assaulter.

Honestly, for me, the story is irretrievably broken at this point. I stop caring what happens to the MC.

Constructively, I'd just say that maybe the puzzles would do much better as a seperate puzzle game. (I'd play that happily. They are good puzzles.)

And consider making the MC a lot tougher, and change how she comes to be found out.

As for Paige, slow that whole seduction part down tenfold.