RPGM Abandoned Futagladea [v2.01] [BaronVampson]

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

Overview:
Hi f95zone, I'm the dev for this game and I'd like to post uploads/updates in the form of an active thread. I didn't have much idea of the best way to go about this so I thought I'd just make a thread on here.
Greetings! Welcome to the latest update for my brief promotional segment for my latest upcoming project 'Futagladea!'
This is an extremely early version of the game, which is probably why you'll find everything looks a little.. Primitive at the moment, and why everything character is the same. It's essentially a demonstration of the framework that I intend to put into this game.
If you wanna give some feedback, support, ideas, or whatever, probably best place to do that is on my Patreon page; Patreon.com/Futagladea. I'm just trying to keep everything in the same place at the moment, but I might Open up a blog or a Tumblr page down the line just so
that I can post adult content without the need to censor it or whatever (Patreon has odd rules.)
Thread Updated: 2019-03-09
Release Date: 2019-03-04
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 2.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Oh hey, a dev. Now to wait for an uploader to download it and then start a thread for the game. And the Patreon rules thing is them trying to cut down on adult content.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Here's the raw link do you mean the mega or the download

Reactions: Gabaw

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Okay now I see what you meant now, the dl was left in a hang loop. Fixed the download link

Remember folks, this is just proof of concept thus far. I'm migrating to Unity right now.

Reactions: Gabaw

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Okay now I see what you meant now, the dl was left in a hang loop. Fixed the download link

Remember folks, this is just proof of concept thus far. I'm migrating to Unity right now.
witht his image.... does it mean we weill have horse action?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@BaronVampson - Welcome to the forum! Can you please tell us what tags should be added? The list is here and we want to limit them to content that is in the version of the game available to download here.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Oh hey, a dev. Now to wait for an uploader to download it and then start a thread for the game. And the Patreon rules thing is them trying to cut down on adult content.
Fuck them.

WHAT is so wrong with supporting adult content?

I can see them demanding everyone not explicitly create Incest, lolicon(fucking shouldn't exist int he first place) and other things that are taboo and no one wants to be publicly associated with in the first place.

But Adult shit in general should be just fine.

Reactions: DaddyDekar
Apr 7, 2017
Fuck them.

WHAT is so wrong with supporting adult content?

I can see them demanding everyone not explicitly create Incest, lolicon(fucking shouldn't exist int he first place) and other things that are taboo and no one wants to be publicly associated with in the first place.

But Adult shit in general should be just fine.
Payment processors hate it because it's the biggest source of chargebacks, so they put the screws on Patreon because paywalls aren't all that different from subscription services.

Reactions: Decckar

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Someone tell me if there is even an hour of content right now, i have limited data plan and i don't want to waste 0,5GB.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry for the radio silence folks, was working on the latest version. I am very much still alive and kicking however!

LATEST UPDATE IN THE MAIN POST.

witht his image.... does it mean we weill have horse action?
That's definitely in the works, but it will be there down the line! Just working on the fundamentals first; getting the framework of the game sorted so that adding new content is simply a matter of just plugging it into the interface rather than rigging every single new thing there is.

@BaronVampson - Welcome to the forum! Can you please tell us what tags should be added? The list is here and we want to limit them to content that is in the version of the game available to download here.
Right you are applesauce, I'll update the main post!

Plss make android version too
Is this for mobile? I'll probably have to see about that when I've got the Demo ready to go but we'll see.

Any other questions or queries or feedback please direct them my way. Thank you!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i'll just come back after an update or two, in the meantime, i'm gonna keep an eye on this game...

overly thicc is kinda one of my kink anyway

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4