• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
Okay I'll list off a bit I remember.

A Failure to Launch: Hiatus after two updates.
AFutaFuture:Updates yes, but small in size.
DotFP:Updates, but still in the beginning stages.
Futadom World: Love it, but it's near it's end.
Futa Oasis:Very strong start, but now it's small updates.
Homecoming:I like this game, it has a pretty good story, but it's complete now. I'm bring it up because it finished updating only a month or two ago.
Sex and Fantasy: Maybe once a year update, and it's a chapter. The plot hasn't gotten anywhere.
Shackles of Ellswyn: Looks good, but updates? If it does it's tiny like a scene after months.
Shadow over Blackmore: Potential, but no real updates yet pass the initial two.
Shattered: Love that game, so no criticism pass it's age and how much story maybe left.
Star Mars: I like it, but not much content outside one real path. The main story is bare still.
Star Periphery: Very hopeful for this to continue, but it's only two updates in.
Tales of Androgyny: Is good if you like a game to play, but it's combat not exactly easy at all.
The Futa Experiment: Still early and the updates have been shallow in my opinion.
The Proteus Effect: Started good, but now it's updates are tiny and over the course of years.

Anyways I felt I'd list quite a few, since I was going over what I could remember off the top my head that are on my list, as Futadom games over just a game with a token Futa in it for fan service. I still slipped a few more in if the game has either multiple Futa, or the Futa is one of the main character, so you get a lot of content. Ah, I did pass on MC Futa, lol. Just a personal thing, I'm a sub and most MC Trans/Futa are dominant. Anyways I hope I at least listed things people maybe tempted to look up to check out even with some of their problems they're still playable games that can be enjoyed.
Maybe you're skipping them, because they're mostly text, but you're missing the biggest ones. TiTS and CoC / CoC2 are still in active development with updates basically every week.
Each also has more content than your entire list combined.

Anyway, I hope this has more than 10 minues of content.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Maybe you're skipping them, because they're mostly text, but you're missing the biggest ones. TiTS and CoC / CoC2 are still in active development with updates basically every week.
Each also has more content than your entire list combined.

Anyway, I hope this has more than 10 minues of content.
I've been anti-Fenoxo since he basically abandoned CoC 1 years ago for several years only doing small updates before slapping a complete sign to move onto TiTs, I've even straight up accused him of milking his monthly subs in the past. TiTs while having a great start now has fallen into the same trap like CoC before it. The main story has been stalled for years now last time I checked, and updates are still small. Savin at least is doing fine on CoC2, but it's progress has slowed after the first act in my opinion.

Last edited:

dnelson40000

Jun 1, 2022
I wish there were more games of this type coming out because normally have a good story and enjoyable content for those who enjoy it. otherwise looks really good and have not had any bugs.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Okay I'll list off a bit I remember.

A Failure to Launch: Hiatus after two updates.
AFutaFuture:Updates yes, but small in size.
DotFP:Updates, but still in the beginning stages.
Futadom World: Love it, but it's near it's end.
Futa Dormitory:Beginning still only two updates.
Futa Oasis:Very strong start, but now it's small updates.
Homecoming:I like this game, it has a pretty good story, but it's complete now. I'm bring it up because it finished updating only a month or two ago.
Sex and Fantasy: Maybe once a year update, and it's a chapter. The plot hasn't gotten anywhere.
Shackles of Ellswyn: Looks good, but updates? If it does it's tiny like a scene after months.
Shadow over Blackmore: Potential, but no real updates yet pass the initial two.
Shattered: Love that game, so no criticism pass it's age and how much story maybe left.
Star Mars: I like it, but not much content outside one real path. The main story is bare still.
Star Periphery: Very hopeful for this to continue, but it's only two updates in.
Tales of Androgyny: Is good if you like a game to play, but it's combat not exactly easy at all.
The Futa Experiment: Still early and the updates have been shallow in my opinion.
The Proteus Effect: Started good, but now it's updates are tiny and over the course of years.

Anyways I felt I'd list quite a few, since I was going over what I could remember off the top my head that are on my list, as Futadom games over just a game with a token Futa in it for fan service. I still slipped a few more in if the game has either multiple Futa, or the Futa is one of the main character, so you get a lot of content. Ah, I did pass on MC Futa, lol. Just a personal thing, I'm a sub and most MC Trans/Futa are dominant. Anyways I hope I at least listed things people maybe tempted to look up to check out even with some of their problems they're still playable games that can be enjoyed.
check out
futagenesis unveiled
inner growth
lunar chosen
god's call

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
check out
futagenesis unveiled
inner growth
lunar chosen
god's call
Thanks, I know the name Lunar Chosen I believe that's the one with all the different girls some non-human around the pool right? I tried that one and haven't gone back to it after catching up on the gym futa content.

Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Thanks, I know the name Lunar Chosen I believe that's the one with all the different girls some non-human around the pool right? I tried that one and haven't gone back to it after catching up on the gym futa content.
yes, there are many futa contents now present in that game besides the gym lady

Reactions: PinkNova

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
...everybody...speaks...like...this...in...the...game...it's...annoying...S-some...times...they S-s-Stutter...t-too...once...MC...c-changes..w-world...t-the...f-font...c-changes...t-too...i-it's...t-too...s-small...

Reactions: 1basti1
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes