returner

Sep 2, 2023
Liking that there's new content. I wish there's more.

I don't get the lethality of the encounters though? The demons get fucked if they lose but I die if I lose?That's kind of disproportionate, isn't it?

Why not make it so that you can only lose to a demon <insert arbitrary number here> many times and each time you lose you lose out on your powers since the demon portals stop you from gaining strength or you start getting corrupted?

And I have so many questions for the dev - pity the dev doesn't come here. :(

milow

May 8, 2017
View attachment 2818963

Overview:
Maya feels her life has hit its low point, with her long-standing social anxiety worsening and her college studies suffering, leaving her locked in a cycle of constant, unproductive masturbation. But at least it can't get any worse, right? That is, until the fates that be call upon her and inform her of her true destiny: To take up arms as an agent of Heaven and fight against the demons of Hell, who threaten to invade the human world. With her colossal futa cock as her instrument of magic, of course! Join Maya on her journey of mental health, self-discovery and supercharged sexual encounters, and meet many interesting faces along the way!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-19
Release Date: 2023-12-19
Developer: GloomyWasher - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

F.A.Q:

The mac and linux build were not tested yet. Please report any issues on our Discord server.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

The combat system has been significantly overhauled and improved after feedback from v0.20.

View attachment 2817988 View attachment 2817987 View attachment 2817994 View attachment 2817980 View attachment 2817984
View attachment 2817985 View attachment 2817982 View attachment 2817983 View attachment 2817989 View attachment 2817991
Help for run

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Hey there Nethuum,
I really like your game. As a fan, I have some questions, but I would like to say the thing that bugs me the most here:
The combat is fun but the consequences of defeat is completely lopsided.
The last guardian dying is what sets the tone of all the combat.
I think the last guardian going missing/exiled or kidnapped is a good alternative that opens up combat possibilities by a lot.

I am not trying to influence you. Just my observation.

Lacinnor

Aug 9, 2019
Fun story, fun characters, very good art. I just wish it had animated scenes but otherwise I like it a lot.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is most of the content hidden behind Patreon? I need to know before trying.
Last time I checked none of the content was hidden, but it's not as if the Devs themselves freely share their game here, more so that they still care to interact with players who aren't getting the game the proper way.

Reactions: Nethuum

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Also wanna say this update definitely made my day, haven't played it yet but I have been looking forward to the first step of the romantic side of the game ever since the first release, Laura is a 12 out of 10, Nicole is a 10 out of 10 and I'm sure Amanda is also going to be delightful. But Laura definitely has the potential to be 1 of the most wholesome and enchanting Loveinterests in any VN I played so far. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nethuum

Nethuum

Futariuum's Gate Lead Artist & Game Director
Game Developer
May 26, 2022
Hey there Nethuum,
I really like your game. As a fan, I have some questions, but I would like to say the thing that bugs me the most here:
The combat is fun but the consequences of defeat is completely lopsided.
The last guardian dying is what sets the tone of all the combat.
I think the last guardian going missing/exiled or kidnapped is a good alternative that opens up combat possibilities by a lot.

I am not trying to influence you. Just my observation.
We plan on making a complete overhaul of the game's combat, including the consequences of Maya getting defeated, so stay tuned for that!

Fun story, fun characters, very good art. I just wish it had animated scenes but otherwise I like it a lot.
Glad you liked it! We also plan on adding animations to the game as soon as we get enough funds for the project :D

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
After playing this for a bit, I've come to the conclusion that the makers of this game don't actually like futa content. They're all about shemale stuff, which is why none of the demons have a vag. But they wanted to call the mc a futa for the title, but didn't want to get called out for using futa incorrectly. So they just threw a vag onto the mc's taint and called it a day. It'll never be used or mentioned, it's purely ornamental.

AshtonRexes

May 30, 2023
Played through to the current endpoint, and enjoyed much of the story so far, but my strongest issue is with the combat, and it's heavy reliance on RNG. I started on Normal, and was walled by the very first enemy in the game. On normal and tested on hard later, you cannot deal enough damage or charge the super gauge reliably to trade blows, and blocking does absolutely nothing except waste a turn, as you don't deal or mitigate later damage to gain an advantage in the fight. I later primarily tried to use the block to mitigate Belial's super, but, while the initial attack is stopped, the super inflicts another set of damage anyway that isn't blocked, rendering it a free turn for the enemy. Not blocking the super resulted in critical damage in addition to the normal attack damage and healed Belial to full, rendering the combat moot that round. I also found that I was missing 3-4x more than Belial on normal and that, even though I could deal the final blow, Belial still got a postmortem hit and usually K.O.'d me, frustrating that combat even more.
I switched over to easy mode from normal after 7-8 rounds, and found it flipped the dynamic completely - I missed exactly once and dealt significantly more damage than Belial, and she missed more often, finding that my super dealt most of her health and nearly fully charged in the two hits after. I later experimented with hard mode on the lesser demons, and found I could not build up the super gauge but the lesser demon were missing so often so as to allow me to defeat them anyway. The one time I tried to lose on hard mode, and lost I did, I was confused to find the game treated my loss as a win against the lesser demon.

I did not play the old build, so I cannot compare what had come before, but as it is now, after the initial fight with Belial, I dreaded going into the two after her, and only touched them to experiment as mentioned above. The story is cake, the cake is cake, and I look forward to more, but I'm not looking forward to more of the same system of combat unless there is more consistency to how reliable your options are. Blocking does so little for combat as a whole, I'd trade it for a healing mechanic, and allow the super gauge to build based on turn passing instead of on damage. The timing mechanic for the Super Gauge has seemingly no function other than allowing the player to waste their super meter and instead could also be used as an boost - closer to running out of time, the more powerful it is. I would also invite there to be a check after the player deals damage to see if the opponent was defeated instead of allowing for a potential postmortem hit that negates clutching victory from defeat.

Minor issues I ran into included the quest notepad disappearing from the UI during use (on both mobile and desktop) and I wasn't sure what Laura was wearing when cooking, as the narration still stated she was wearing jeans all throughout that scene but the graphics while in the apron were based on her loungewear and in the denouncement of the scene Laura had changed into them post-daydream. Non-issues to be sure.

Mercer

Jun 6, 2017
I'm missing the third last story cg and can't seem to find it, could anyone let me know what I gotta do to find it please.

wolves9207

Oct 11, 2021
Thankyou for the tag in, i'll check it out.
unrelated to this specifically, but did you ever play Blooming Love by Bright Sun Studios? few years old at this point, but i remember it being a relatively short and endearing all girl game.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
After playing this for a bit, I've come to the conclusion that the makers of this game don't actually like futa content. They're all about shemale stuff, which is why none of the demons have a vag. But they wanted to call the mc a futa for the title, but didn't want to get called out for using futa incorrectly. So they just threw a vag onto the mc's taint and called it a day. It'll never be used or mentioned, it's purely ornamental.
I definitely see your point.
But i would counter just by saying that the forest demon was dickless in the rematch. (I'm not sure about the other lesser demon)
And I think the vag is probably there for defeat/losing scenes. I'm guessing it hasn't been used yet (hence why i see your point), but i'm not sure how to unlock all the cg's yet, so i'm not sure tbh. (and the game isn't finished, the dev seems responsive to feedback)

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I definitely see your point.
But i would counter just by saying that the forest demon was dickless in the rematch. (I'm not sure about the other lesser demon)
And I think the vag is probably there for defeat/losing scenes. I'm guessing it hasn't been used yet (hence why i see your point), but i'm not sure how to unlock all the cg's yet, so i'm not sure tbh. (and the game isn't finished, the dev seems responsive to feedback)
Well, the forest demon rematch would actually support my argument that they prefer one genital or the other as opposed to both. And the thing that cemented my opinion is that they straight up forgot to draw her vag on in one of the gallery thumbnails. Just kinda screams afterthought, you know?

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes