Collection Video FutaVR Collection [2023-01-12] [FutaVR]

karimaxxxe

May 14, 2022
I thought the preview pics looked familiar, and here I thought I was getting 50+ gigs of quality 'original' futa content.
Makes you wander if they got the OK from the original artists.
They pay the original animators to use their project files to re-render them in VR, and they are credited on every release.

I did download everything, sadly its all "VR only"
Absolutely baffles me that people will come into a thread that clearly has "VR" in the title and then complain that it's VR. If you want to look up the originals for non-VR viewing, their twitter has previews of each release with animator, sound designer and VA credits for each one, so you can go through and find the source of each one.

Reactions: vert70

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
most of the animations have a loop of not even a second with some variations in them(very monotone and boring) but the videos go for about 3 minutes... this whole 50gb package could probably be fixed and fit into a reasonable 5gb package with the same content. i personally find the content in here very dissapointing, wouldnt recommend.

Reactions: dicktits

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
what really confuses me is that some of the animators they worked with don't really post original videos on their own patreon page. like tyviania for example. I spent entire day trying to find few missing tyviania animations only to find it here and it's vr so I can't really watch it without doing extra works..

casparpoi

Jul 11, 2020
0e5646f1c0b08e77fa392b3b1046f382e744bb92d834de0aec1933838c1a8961.jpg wondering who made this original video. Futavr said it was made by tyvania but I didn't find one in his works, someone pls tell me the source video.

Reactions: gfufaika