Ren'Py Futurama: Lust in Space [v0.2.3] [Do-Hicky Games]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Xube

Apr 22, 2021
Hi,
It's a little test for french, the game has been translated in french, unfortunately and all my apologies to the devs, I did not manage to integrate it via Ren'py, I had to do it inside the files

I hope that with his help (dev) the game will be able to integrate directly other languages

Good continuation, good game
View attachment RPY.zip
Put the files directly in the "game" folder

• Star-struck
Reactions: Do-Hicky Games
Jul 29, 2019
The production quality on display here is pretty amazing, for a 2-man team this quality of art and UI design is an absolute achievement. I just hope they can keep up with this in the future.

My only gripe is probably that you can't open up the save/load menu with right click, like you can in most Ren'Py games.

Xube

Apr 22, 2021
hi every body.a lot of people have same problem with going to amazon planet.can any body help us?
Hi,

I just went through all the game files for my translation. There are no files corresponding to the quest on amazonia for the moment, we have to wait for an update

Do-Hicky Games

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
Hi,
It's a little test for french, the game has been translated in french, unfortunately and all my apologies to the devs, I did not manage to integrate it via Ren'py, I had to do it inside the files

I hope that with his help (dev) the game will be able to integrate directly other languages

Good continuation, good game
View attachment 2089370
Put the files directly in the "game" folder
Thank you for the extra work involved in translating the text, and we are happy to it also entertains players in French. We are currently unable to provide translations other than English, but we would like this to change in the future. (We're rooting for it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xube

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Why did the dev not put "In development, wait for future update" instead making us think it's a bug and it?!?... it's something so simple
I literally wasted 30 min of life trying to progress

Reactions: zenmaster42069
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes