Ren'Py Futurama: Lust in Space [v0.2.3] [Do-Hicky Games]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Do-Hicky Games

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
Android port coming?
if we had have that possible we would have released one already.:) Renpy supports android platform but does not with the Live2d Cubism expansion. Live2d Cubism makes the animations interactive in this game. Another options would be an IOS port but we do not have a Mac computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: globsis

Envi1312

Jul 4, 2017
I'm one of your patrons, and yeah, I understand not wanting to just throw the entirety of your content out there for free and all, but Graphtreon says there's only 13 of us right now, and I just don't see that growing unless you start putting more new stuff out there to try to draw in new fans. Maybe even if you just tossed up the old July or August beta if you have to. Just do something to get back to the top of the Latest Updates page so people can find you. If I hadn't happened to see you on the front page that one day in May, I'd have no idea this game existed. I don't know off-hand who Ursula is, probably someone from Disenchanted, but the WIP art you've put up of her on Patreon looks great, and the WIP art of Amy looks fantastic! That being said, it's only me and a dozen other people who are able to appreciate it, and you've already got us in the bag. Even the 0.1 demo looks like a thing you put a lot of care into, so I'd really like to see what this project could wind up becoming once it got some momentum behind it.

Do-Hicky Games

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
I'm one of your patrons, and yeah, I understand not wanting to just throw the entirety of your content out there for free and all, but Graphtreon says there's only 13 of us right now, and I just don't see that growing unless you start putting more new stuff out there to try to draw in new fans. Maybe even if you just tossed up the old July or August beta if you have to. Just do something to get back to the top of the Latest Updates page so people can find you. If I hadn't happened to see you on the front page that one day in May, I'd have no idea this game existed. I don't know off-hand who Ursula is, probably someone from Disenchanted, but the WIP art you've put up of her on Patreon looks great, and the WIP art of Amy looks fantastic! That being said, it's only me and a dozen other people who are able to appreciate it, and you've already got us in the bag. Even the 0.1 demo looks like a thing you put a lot of care into, so I'd really like to see what this project could wind up becoming once it got some momentum behind it.
What you wrote is surprisingly true, it's time to update the thread. Tomorrow I will update the links and the Change Log to the latest version.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes