buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
GA3DDOLLS would you be able to do another Kim K photoshoot please? You made her body incredibly sexy! I’d love to see her in some solo shots and some anal too! Is that ok? Your works are top notch! Hope I’m not a bother.

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone have an update from his boosTy? Lots of spicy animations but the subscription is very expensive.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Hey, My new additional page NORDART:

Due to the fact that I can not access money from patreon and pixiv fanbox, I created an additional page with unique content. This content will only be on the boost platform.
View attachment 1823963
I think this work is sensational(y), I haven't seen it in its entirety but I would love to see it...

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
Bumping again for a boosty dump. I love the man’s work but if my math isn’t off $40 a month subscription is too much

GA3DDOLLS

Feb 28, 2022
Bumping again for a boosty dump. I love the man’s work but if my math isn’t off $40 a month subscription is too much
I always buy a product from a person if I really need it. I buy one 3d model from a deviantart person for $50.

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Dude, for $40 you buy 2 years of my work. Is that really a lot for you? Even in Russia it is a very small amount...
What an entitled degenerate... Your body of work for two years is small and clearly only a tease of the proper content you could do once people shell out enough rubles, Get fucked comrade.. None of you "artists" deserve shit for the valueless smut you peddle. Promise a fantasy that you may fulfill if the pay pigs cough up enough... Fucking degenerate....

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
What an entitled degenerate... Your body of work for two years is small and clearly only a tease of the proper content you could do once people shell out enough rubles, Get fucked comrade.. None of you "artists" deserve shit for the valueless smut you peddle. Promise a fantasy that you may fulfill if the pay pigs cough up enough... Fucking degenerate....
Are you drunk? There’s no need to insult him like that.

Reactions: porotropo

GA3DDOLLS

Feb 28, 2022
Then what are you even doing here? You like to watch it all, admit it dude. But you're a freeloader. You value only your work. You probably sell dried herbariums for 100 dollars to grannies.

GA3DDOLLS

Feb 28, 2022
I became interested and I looked at your comments to other participants. One bile from you buddy. You are dissatisfied with everything. Did you do something yourself?

GA3DDOLLS

Feb 28, 2022
I'll be completely honest, I'd subscribe for 10$ and stay subscribed 10$ a month, but 42$ a month is way above what I can pay. I'd love to support your work but 42$ a EVERY month is too much for me.
I quit my job to make money from my work. If I can't get paid for my work, I'll go back to work in the office and won't be able to do my work anymore. Alas, the main work takes a very long time. there just won't be time for creativity. that's why I'm trying to earn at least part of my salary with my art in order to exist and not depend on the office.