4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
Also Beachside Bunnies may I ask who the artist(s) for the original art are? Love your animation work but I'm assuming the first artworks came from someone else.
I've been spending a lot of time honing my art skills so I don't have to rely on other people's art. I drew gadget and did the backgrounds. The only thing I didn't draw was the outside park background trees, which i took out of a shot of the show for authenticity.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
wow... an update to what i thought was already a complete little ditty.. i'm not really fond of the new girl but i loved the gadget one so i'm still gonna check it out

Nice jobdev!

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I'm not downloading this because I don't like the look of it.
I'm not downloading this because I DO like the look of it. :LOL:

Flashgitz says it was Lola but Gadget came first...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well, I never got to watch the show but I can certainly tell you that if we're talking about mice, I always had a thing for Miss Bianca from "The Rescuers" :BootyTime:
I remember watching that as a kid. But I've always had a thing for tomboys, so Gadget for me. Though i also liked the mouse girl sister from the American Tail series.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
This game having Disney characters reminded me of a question that I wanted to ask.

We see lots of games with Disney princesses, but there is one that they always leave out.
Is there any chance that the dev of this game could correct that and include that princess?
31ac53fb1809f895.jpg

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
Beachside Bunnies Any chance we will ever be able to fuck her with the big dick. I was so disappointed when she said "you know it will never fit" and all you could do was it rub it.
Honestly never intended this game to get this big. It's my first one and I was just doing it as a bonus for my patreons. Never expected it to get uploaded here and be seen by a lot of people, most not interested in furry let alone not interested in extreme size difference. The game just isn't designed to support such a big change to her body with a giant dick going in her. lol. There will be an anal update when I can. I'm moving onto making another game starring Judy Hopps and starting fresh once again.

Reactions: yoyomistro

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Honestly never intended this game to get this big. It's my first one and I was just doing it as a bonus for my patreons. Never expected it to get uploaded here and be seen by a lot of people, most not interested in furry let alone not interested in extreme size difference. The game just isn't designed to support such a big change to her body with a giant dick going in her. lol. There will be an anal update when I can. I'm moving onto making another game starring Judy Hopps and starting fresh once again.
RIP the search continues.
Sidenote this game gives me more of a catgirl kinda vibe than a furry vibe, not even into furry stuff.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes