4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
Only if there was a Judy game for android too.
Sigh...
There is, it just hasn't been pirated here yet

I love it 'cos human male on female anthro is such rare content.
:cool: Judy has this as an option too, but I can't advertise it as such because of some undocumented case-by-case patreon policies i was unaware of. So, its not human male, it's a 'pale' male option :)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
There is, it just hasn't been pirated here yet

:cool: Judy has this as an option too, but I can't advertise it as such because of some undocumented case-by-case patreon policies i was unaware of. So, its not human male, it's a 'pale' male option :)
Oh ye wink wink. What other scenes are out gonna add to that game just Judy in random places taking the dick?
Why not other girls too in the same situation? Just a suggestion.

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
Oh ye wink wink. What other scenes are out gonna add to that game just Judy in random places taking the dick?
Why not other girls too in the same situation? Just a suggestion.
Next one is going to be Judy x polar bear (probably pov(?) in the limo she finds mr. otterton's wallet. but im working on a blowjob scene in the current wall for this month

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Next one is going to be Judy x polar bear (probably pov(?) in the limo she finds mr. otterton's wallet. but im working on a blowjob scene in the current wall for this month
oh cool, you going to add double teaming her? Like BJ & a guy in the back at the same time?

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
oh cool, you going to add double teaming her? Like BJ & a guy in the back at the same time?
I actually tried this while working on the BJ scene, yeah I think i can do it but it won't be in this upcoming update. A few things to consider for it before it will work properly without bugging out haha

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes