VN Ren'Py Completed Gaikokujin No Sensei (Foreigner Teacher) [Final] [Coffee Bunny Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
This is just my personal opinion so don't take seriously :
If this vn have a good story like a summer pockets from key's developer's, I will said nevermind because I understand they focus to story without h scene. But this? Idk it was a first vn with 15+ ratings so it can played in console or something else. and hope this vn will not disappointed or make me understand why this not have h scene
Summer Pockets ? Oof that's a pretty high bar you set.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
This VN is so cringe-worthy that i'm having a lot of entertainment playing it. :)

Like some movies that are made so badly that it is entertaining.

Let's see... barely 10 minutes of gameplay and already we have a cringe compilation:

1- The main character (supposed to be an adult of around 30-35 years) that embarassingly smile and put a hand behind his head while meeting a Asian woman for the first time.

Is this an anime? :rolleyes:

2- The rabbit that emits an adorable " chuu " noise... again, is this an anime? :rolleyes:

3- Main character enters in a bar without bringing anything with him, and a waiter greets him. Later, in order to save one of the main heroines from an embarassing situation, he says that her bunny is in fact his bunny.

And the same waiter who greeted him before believes him.

...probably the waiter was thinking that the main char was hiding the bunny in a place of his body not worth mentioning? :rolleyes:

In short, from simply 10 minutes of gameplay this game is in my opinion silly, full of anime cliches and generally makes little sense.

I seriously do not reccomend anyone to pay money to get this VN.

Reactions: IIlllIlllII

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There isn't even fucking nudity! Even though you choose your over 18 in the beginning there was not a damn breast scene in the Onsen incident. What a shit game.. deleting it.. can't believe I wasted that long of a time and not even get a breast scene.. Oh and if you go into games than images folder there is only about 6 breast scenes.

Game is annoying as fuck too.. it does show in damn brackets or that what the fuck Aina is saying or others are saying much of the time.. fuck that.. This game has NOTHING going for it at all.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
There isn't even fucking nudity! Even though you choose your over 18 in the beginning there was not a damn breast scene in the Onsen incident. What a shit game.. deleting it.. can't believe I wasted that long of a time and not even get a breast scene.. Oh and if you go into games than images folder there is only about 6 breast scenes.

Game is annoying as fuck too.. it does show in damn brackets or that what the fuck Aina is saying or others are saying much of the time.. fuck that.. This game has NOTHING going for it at all.
Can this be considered a Bait-and-switch or unfinished content?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
This VN is so cringe-worthy that i'm having a lot of entertainment playing it. :)

Like some movies that are made so badly that it is entertaining.

Let's see... barely 10 minutes of gameplay and already we have a cringe compilation:

1- The main character (supposed to be an adult of around 30-35 years) that embarassingly smile and put a hand behind his head while meeting a Asian woman for the first time.

Is this an anime? :rolleyes:

2- The rabbit that emits an adorable " chuu " noise... again, is this an anime? :rolleyes:

3- Main character enters in a bar without bringing anything with him, and a waiter greets him. Later, in order to save one of the main heroines from an embarassing situation, he says that her bunny is in fact his bunny.

And the same waiter who greeted him before believes him.

...probably the waiter was thinking that the main char was hiding the bunny in a place of his body not worth mentioning? :rolleyes:

In short, from simply 10 minutes of gameplay this game is in my opinion silly, full of anime cliches and generally makes little sense.

I seriously do not reccomend anyone to pay money to get this VN.
It's like GTA5's Meltdown movie, except without the big budget or Michael de Santa's involvement to put as many clichés and crank them up to 11.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
The only job he can find is teaching English in Japan and decides to go,
despite knowing nothing about the culture or not even speaking a word of the language.

How did he even get the job when he can't speak the local language, how does he teach them English? lol. really dumb and lazy setting.
Thats what i thought too hth is he gonna teach them a new language without knowing a lick of Japanese

Concupiscador

May 25, 2022
First problem is he's supposed to be on a bullet train, but that's a regular train.

Not to mention the lack of bars. Maybe he has shitty phone service in his home country? I was able to use my phone just fine (internet was slower, but calls were normal).

Concupiscador

May 25, 2022
Okay, where do people say "two hundred three" instead of "two oh three" for a room number? Is that an England thing?

The spoken Japanese is pretty good, but the American accent shows up a lot and makes it weird.

It's kind of weird they "don't understand English" cause they've been gone the last 300 years, but they get English loan words like "honey". And they don't understand "miles" (which has been in use since Roman times), but "kilometers" (introduce by Napoleon a smidge over 200 years ago) is no problem.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote