Ren'Py - Gain of Life [v0.35.0] [SirMister]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Everything is wrong with this game. The graphics are terrible. Characters no personality. The fetish takes too long so I couldn´t enjoy it. Gameplay the worst, confusing and bad Ui. Music also terrible.

Don´t play it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Gojii

Concept: 3.5/5.
    A weight game sim with a college city setting with multiple characters who can have their weight changed, with several other aspects including a social app and other features. Has a hunger/thirst/fatigue/fullness/health system all in one, including a house cleanliness function that impacts health.

Plot/Writing: 2.5/5. The weekly parties are drab. Other content is okay. The dynamics with the classmate/waitress/coworkers are a nice touch. Nothing is really "cringey" the conversations are fairly "natural." But the focus is basically the main characters weight, and things like the ice cream lady in the park add to it.

Sound: 1.5/5. Repetitive single background looping. Not horrendous and you can sort of tune it out after a while and forget its there. As far as I can tell its the only sound at all. I'd rather a subdued loop than something bad. Less is more for the game.

Graphics: 1/5. Character models are mediocre (Generic looking DAZ models), nearly all interactions bland selectable text., backgrounds have no interaction whatsoever. Game straddles the fringe of being a text based and something akin to a low quality renpy work.

Price: 0.5/5. Clearly trying to rake in on fat/weight gain fetishists at 13/month USD. Lower tier doesn't give access to older builds of the game. Monthly updates consists of more writing/possibly a new minor feature with one new stage of MC size and not much else.

Moddability: 4/5. Where the game does well. Dev leaves much of the code open for players to mod the game. Whether intentional or not, this is a PLUS.

Overall: 2/5. I previously backed the game for a couple monhts. Can't say it was worth $13/month. If dev gave older builds to the lower tier I'd consider it. Concept is decent and the writing isn't dreadful. Could be better, could be worse. Basically feels like a text based game trying to be more with the character models.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

After palying for an hour listening the same 15 seconds music loop, i decided to make a note with things that changed:

-I needed to pee
    -My back was hurting a little
    -My hands were sweating
    As for the things ingame:

Well, and thats it. I can not buy a house, i can not change classes, i dont know if my stats improve, i bought clothes but somehow were donated and didint even see them. There are a lot of "the creator of the game didint implement this"

I came for the sandbox thing, but, theres just nothing.

Right now the game, as a erotic or whatever is 0, and as a game, right now its only about clicking.