BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
9174A58E-C4B2-4538-AAA2-3C04C75AB590 (1).png

Overview:
If you gain weight your clothes will start getting tighter and tighter until you buy a new set of clothes (the same with losing weight, the clothes will get lose). If clothes are too small or they are going to RIP the game will automatically buy an overpriced set of clothes for you (it just makes sense because in real life you would just go and buy yourself new clothes, you wouldn’t go outside naked, so the game forces you to wear clothes).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Weight Gain Fetish)​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-11
Release Date: 2023-06-05
Developer: SirMister
Censored: No
Version: 0.35.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2ea114fb6deadb4144a9ee5f42ca71a8.jpg 9cb2985b76554637dd18f14eaba759e9.jpg fffd4609bb7a4528510790a194be3ff9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
is thos female only, or are plan to add male character later ? it looks interesing.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I saw the game with three girls in the banner and saw female protagonist and was like cool maybe this will be a nice female protagonist game and have some nice lesbian scenes then I read the comments and game description. I think I'll pass till there are some other tags added to the game like lesbian and if I did play this I would be making her lose weight and keep it at a certain level. But as it stands right now I think it would be boring as hell to play for most.

Last edited:

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
At the start the fact you can't instantly get a job means there is nothing to do but get fit till collage starts as it is the only way to pass the day without just passing time in your home. At collage there is little feedback on your studies with the exception of projects which is weird that I only get a text blurb after I go to a course yet when choose what class to attend or what to study at the library I don't have that info.
Then there is the fact that outside the one party event in the short time I played you don't really get to do anything social and even then it was bare bones.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
I came for the female protagonist, time management, and sandbox tags... I am leaving without downloading after reading what the thread hints at for extreme yet untagged BBW content.

I never understood how people can have a fetish for obesity or becoming obese, or the smothering of a sex partner by the obese one, yet to each their own I say. Just as long as I can avoid it, I am happy to let such content exist for those who do desire it.

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
I can dig the ambition of this project and respect what he's planning but Practical me thinks he's going to be in over his head and I see this project being abandoned after a bit.....Good Luck to the Dev, of course

Reactions: over the edge
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes