Ren'Py Gain of Life [v0.35.0] [SirMister]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 31, 2019
I almost could get into a clothes shopping addiction game. (money to buy nicer outfit, does the outfit work for an event, right combination for....) So, I suppose I can see this

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
There are two things that tempted me to drop by here.
Firstly, I didn't know it yet and secondly, the tag of the female protagonist.
But I won't download it and play it. Why?

For one thing, the story doesn't really have much going for it.
I study, get money from my parents but then have so much that I can buy a lab?

For another, every preview picture shows the same character in the same pose. However, the proportions to the backgrounds are not right.
In picture one it looks as if she is just one metre tall, in picture 2 the training equipment is much too small for her.
Call me petty, but this spoils the mood.

Last edited:

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Gain of Life [v0.6.1] [SirMister] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 550.08 MB
Original MAC Size: N/A MB

Compressed PC Size: 167.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: N/A MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
aside from the 'gain weight' fetish??? after reading the game description i thought why the Hell would i want to play a Repeat of real life?? games here should be by default some kind of fantasy. not how to better fuck up your life. but i digress. it's apparently a 'fetish'

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
This is the most unrewarding and grindy piece of garbage that I've ever found from this site. I like the weight gain progression of how the girl looks, but jesus christ, you need hours to get anywhere and in the meantime, you do the same shit over and over again. At some point, you become so fat that the amount of food you need to get even more fat becomes obscene. Meaning, it's frustrating as fuck.

Also, Job promotion is either a lie or so far away in the grind machine that only a crazy lunatic would try to play the game that long for. And what the hell is this becoming a politician in the developer notes? Am I supposed to drop out of collage to be able to do that? How does that make sense? And why is taking the exam always impossible even though I took so many DAMN classes? Also, those hunger pills you research for your collage projects? You don't get to make or use them after you are done, unsatisfying.

This game needs a serious overhaul, you don't need to make the progression work to how it works in real life for fuck's sake.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Where are the saves stored? I installed 0.6.1 to a new directory and it loaded the saves from my prior 0.5.3 game, which is done via users\appdata\roaming\renpy\gamefolder .... in all other renpy games... but this one? the files aren't located there, they're located elsewhere? anyone know?

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
why my post was deleted ?? I asked a simple question about this game, which did not violate any rules of the forum !! and who received no response other than having been deleted, thank you for giving me an explanation of this action !! because I was not "Off Topic" my question was quite legitimate thank you ;)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: blargballs

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
0.7 released if anyone feels like leaking it, maybe it's more functional than 0.6.1

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes