Ren'Py Gain of Life [v0.35.0] [SirMister]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Anyone able to find the value for cash via CE? Haven't been able to find it using the shop at game start and searching values even via all types.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
grrrr this game is so glitched, sam gains tons but if you save game and close it. next time shes skinny again and you start all over WTH? also if she goes to eat donuts if you click on already fat,it has an exception pop up. and the ordeal with weight gain pounds at Library... come home ,weigh ,3k pounds LOL but she always looks like 190 ,HOPE next update will straighten crap out and make then look more like they should. also add a buffet to the restaurant LMAO.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone able to find the value for cash via CE? Haven't been able to find it using the shop at game start and searching values even via all types.
You can just go to the bank and request loans over and over and over if you want money, you never actually have to pay back the loan if you don't visit the bank again.

Reactions: Gojii

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
anyone figure out where the pills you made at college go? how do you get them? supposed to be able to put them in sams drink. really needs a walkthough

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
they need to just go to the store and buy those gain pills. that college crap is a waste,ran through all the projects ,and still mo pills.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Seems to take an eternity to grind out doing anything aside weight gain and school. Looked at their site and seems they drop a new version every month, (The newest one just was added for Version 0.8) so for those waiting for a bug fix I'm guessing the new one will resolve it (and cause more problems with the smartphone socialapp type content addition). One change they need to make is being able to buy multiples of the same item at a time rather than spam clicking single item purchases like the pizzas.

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
0.7.2 and then 0.8.1 released since this thread updated, any chance we could see 0.8.1 here?
I think any interest on the forum died as it seems they aren't doing any H-scenes. Tbh don't blame them. Charging $14/month for this? Eh....
Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'd be glad to see what the new updates entail, but yeah. Not cutting it at that price for me. I can legit buy a full H-game on dl/b**th even at full price.

Last edited:

Bordom88

Jan 31, 2021
I think any interest on the forum died as it seems they aren't doing any H-scenes. Tbh don't blame them. Charging $14/month for this? Eh....
Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'd be glad to see what the new updates entail, but yeah. Not cutting it at that price for me. I can legit buy a full H-game on dl/b**th even at full price.
IMO it is crazy that the creator gets away with charging so much for a game that is this grindy, undeveloped, and provides so little in its monthly updates... I mean, I understand that DAZ assets are expensive but expecting your subscribers to pay 13-15$ a month for a game that does not even have a semblance of story... Nah.

Reactions: blobgob
Aug 10, 2019
IMO it is crazy that the creator gets away with charging so much for a game that is this grindy, undeveloped, and provides so little in its monthly updates... I mean, I understand that DAZ assets are expensive but expecting your subscribers to pay 13-15$ a month for a game that does not even have a semblance of story... Nah.
There's a grand total of 1 solid game for this fetish.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes