Ren'Py Gain of Life [v0.35.0] [SirMister]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
Sure, there are those so-called "feeders" who find it erotic when their woman gets as heavy as possible.

To each their own fetish, but I must honestly say that I find it better when these people fatten up a virtual lady instead of screwing up a real person's life.

Cheers,
MisterG

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This is no fetish this is abuse plain and simple. how can keep feeding them knowingly that she could die of heavy weight ?

Reactions: GokutheG

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
This is no fetish this is abuse plain and simple. how can keep feeding them knowingly that she could die of heavy weight ?
For men who do this, it is definitely a fetish, whatever you may think of it. And there are women who willingly participate in this.

I'm not defending or endorsing this at all. I agree with you on that.
As I wrote above, I also think that it is better to live out this fetish virtually instead of ruining another person's life and health.

Cheers,
MisterG

Reactions: over the edge

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android app

Gain of Life [v0.7.0] [SirMister]

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Any chance we can get the bugfix release? both 0.6.1 and 0.7.0 are essentially unplayable due to bugs locking entire features out of actually working :(

Almost wonder if that's the dev's strategy, release a version so buggy no one wants it, then a few days later release the bugfix after teh pirates have moved on :p

ak666

May 9, 2018
Hello, the is up, can you up that fix?

Thanks to share game like that and yes is a fetish :love:!

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
had a glitch in the library when dawn asks for a drink ,she get a shake the the game froze ,gains massive weight but never looks as big as sam does why not? and she needs clothes change more to her size......seems like she at her peak now.

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
no doubt .....just don`t ask for a drink ,it freezes. too bad she doesn`t change her size like Samantha does.
It doesn't actually freeze, it just attempts to serve you 10,000 drinks, which I guess on a lower end machine or something might freeze or crash the game, also, if you're fed 10,000 milkshakes you might THINK you've frozen because you don't hold down skip for 5 minutes. The game is actually just loading up 10,000 identical messages in a row on purpose, because, again, the bug.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
It doesn't actually freeze, it just attempts to serve you 10,000 drinks, which I guess on a lower end machine or something might freeze or crash the game, also, if you're fed 10,000 milkshakes you might THINK you've frozen because you don't hold down skip for 5 minutes. The game is actually just loading up 10,000 identical messages in a row on purpose, because, again, the bug.
It does with the food ,so I run skip on that till it ends,but the shake thing just stops the game for me. maybe I should do the skip thing on it to see.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
For men who do this, it is definitely a fetish, whatever you may think of it. And there are women who willingly participate in this.

I'm not defending or endorsing this at all. I agree with you on that.
As I wrote above, I also think that it is better to live out this fetish virtually instead of ruining another person's life and health.

Cheers,
MisterG
yeah big Cuties ,real women doing this crap.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
forgot the other glitch I have,when I go back on game with last save,Samantha is back to normal weight wise,and have to go through the same deal to fatten her up......

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
yup you were right,never looked at the hunger bar.hit skip and it showed how fast.......she got home ,checked weight 2550lbs.....LMAO.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes