Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
For Ririko in Konbini at day 1. No, it hasn't been fixed. I haven't noticed that, neither do my patrons. It's maybe because we play it since 0.01 and our saves carry on to the current version so banging ririko at the konbini in day 1 didn't happen for most of us. It needs someone that plays the game from the beginning to find the bug. Thank you very much. It will be fixed in next build.

as for marker for places that have events in it, actually when I play other HTML games I kinda dislike it, because it ruins my immersion, but if majority of my players want that. I'll do it
If you want a happy medium for immersion (with only slightly more work) maybe you can have two images for each location. Lights on and lights off. When the lights to the master bedroom are on, then you know someone is inside. It'd be subtle, and good for immersion like when you are walking by a room and see the lights are on, there's probably someone inside. If the lights are off, then you would just walk right on by without giving it another thought!

Reactions: Gakko_dev

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
If you want a happy medium for immersion (with only slightly more work) maybe you can have two images for each location. Lights on and lights off. When the lights to the master bedroom are on, then you know someone is inside. It'd be subtle, and good for immersion like when you are walking by a room and see the lights are on, there's probably someone inside. If the lights are off, then you would just walk right on by without giving it another thought!
What if the time is still in the morning-afternoon? lights off icon doesn't really seem make any sense

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
What if the time is still in the morning-afternoon? lights off icon doesn't really seem make any sense
Real Hack-job Photoshop skills coming out. I threw this together real quick as an idea of subtle differentiation.

This can be what some rooms look like when they are empty
Room-Empty.jpg
Notice the lights in Ema's Room, really this is the only thing changed in this group from the original pictures

And when the rooms are OCCUPIED
Room-Full.jpg

Note the lights in Ema's room are back on (as before). The steam in the 2F Bathroom indicating someone is inside, and the door in the 1F hallway being open. Real small changes that can benefit someone who is paying attention or looking carefully. I'm absolutely sure you could make better changes. But this is just a proof of concept as it were.

You could also do something with sound. If someone is in the bathroom, hovering over the button can play the noise of water running, the hallway can have shuffling, the kitchen general plates rifling or cooking noises like chopping, classrooms have noise, etc. Not sure if that is viable, though

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Real Hack-job Photoshop skills coming out. I threw this together real quick as an idea of subtle differentiation.

This can be what some rooms look like when they are empty
View attachment 3251802
Notice the lights in Ema's Room, really this is the only thing changed in this group from the original pictures

And when the rooms are OCCUPIED
View attachment 3251804

Note the lights in Ema's room are back on (as before). The steam in the 2F Bathroom indicating someone is inside, and the door in the 1F hallway being open. Real small changes that can benefit someone who is paying attention or looking carefully. I'm absolutely sure you could make better changes. But this is just a proof of concept as it were.
I'll see what I can do to make the button indicates that there's an event going on. The lights turning on, and the bathroom is full of steam is a good idea, but to make it noticeable is a challenge. putting a small character icon might do the trick, even if it's not as immersive. BUT ADDING SOUND THAT IS FREAKIN' GENIUS! I'm really gonna implement it.. Why didn't I think about it? it's simple and efficient. But It's gonna be challenging in places like streets, etc...

Aug 16, 2020
Nothing seems to be happening with Mei. Do I need to progress more with Remu first? Or have higher grades or popularity?
Or just keep studying together and eventually something will happen?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GakkoNoMonogatariSchoolStory-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Karen is awesome. She's hot af and absolutely throws pussy at the mc. What more could a man need? Can you advance through the story being faithful to her. It's cool if you can't, just curious really.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If you ever included a grandma in game, please tell me you're going to include (beware of ads). Just debuted last year, but she's absolutely gorgeous. She doesn't seem 49 at all.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes