Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hello "Mother-fuckers"

Mother-content/incest content is finally available for public in Gakko no Monogatari 0.10

GNM_010_BANNER-1.gif

Changelog:
  • New character & Story: Homecoming to Kyoto, and Mother
  • 4 New scenes for Mother
  • 2 New public sex scenes for Aunt Ririko
  • Intro to private tutors framework

Download: - - - -

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello "Mother-fuckers"

Mother-content/incest content is finally available for public in Gakko no Monogatari 0.10

View attachment 3747642

Changelog:

Download: MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
I have 3 errors when unpacking the download file from gdrive

dexasz

Oct 6, 2017
Hello "Mother-fuckers"

View attachment 3747642

Changelog:

Download: MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Finish your one game first. Bro didn't finish his own roadmap before he said: "ah fuck this I'm tired", marked his own game as finished by saying "You're a CEO Now, so fuck my own roadmap. Game is done, adios."

I pray that once he starts his third game, this one won't have an abrupt ending like Corpo Life did.

BTW: Sharing "Update-only" versions is pretty scumbag. Bro can't even bother to pack up a version. Now you gotta download like 4 separate versions of the game. .07 - complete, .08, .09 and now .10 - update only ones lmao

piranh

Jun 18, 2022
Lol I don't wanna bash the creator too much (this is a free game after all) but this is devolving into the MC becoming an autistic (or maybe down syndrome) rapist where he gets pussy mainly out of pity. That's quite a niche fetish I guess XD

how do you start the kyoto storyline? How to trigger it?
load the 0.9 save, talk to your aunt, there's an option to go to kyoto now. then wait till 23:00 on a friday and go to the front of your house.

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
i remember, this game had the pregnancy tag when it was just released. is there rly some of that contant planed or was this a false tag?

YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
feel free to skip this update. it's pretty much nothing. It'll take you longer to advance to the weekend in order to take the bus to Kyoto then it will to play the new content once there.

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
I've never tried HTML games. Is this easy?
HTML games are exceptionally easy. Throw them in a folder and your browser (chrome or whatever you use) will play them. The can be somewhat limited in scope but generally great for live action stuff

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes