kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
Gakko_dev man, don't make this also paywalled after certain point like you did with corpo life dude, i'm genuinely asking you, we don't mind couple of delayed updates to patreon but keep the same full content for public version as well (y)

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Anyone knows how to progress with Kira? I feel like im stuck in 0.08 i cant proc any new scenes at all. I even loaded the included save at the 0.09 completed but nothing changed

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Gakko_dev man, don't make this also paywalled after certain point like you did with corpo life dude, i'm genuinely asking you, we don't mind couple of delayed updates to patreon but keep the same full content for public version as well (y)
It depends on the reception I got from the community... It's far healthier for the development in my private paywalled community, that's why Corpo Life is still being worked by team there

Reactions: voltairepop

jean-francois

Jun 12, 2017
a little late buddy <3
Lol I don't wanna bash the creator too much (this is a free game after all) but this is devolving into the MC becoming an autistic (or maybe down syndrome) rapist where he gets pussy mainly out of pity. That's quite a niche fetish I guess XD

load the 0.9 save, talk to your aunt, there's an option to go to kyoto now. then wait till 23:00 on a friday and go to the front of your house.
when i have to talk to aunt thank in advance!

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
Did I understand correctly, first I have to download All (v0.07), then Update Only (v0.07 to v0.08), then Update Only (v0.08 to v0.09), and finally Update Only (v0.09 to v0.10) ? :D

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GakkoNoMonogatariSchoolStory-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes