Ren'Py Abandoned Gakuen Tantei Transparency (Magical School Detective) - Chapter 1 Completed [onionlover's translation]

zeniticus

May 12, 2019
Soo, i have never done this before but this should be the link

zeniticus

May 12, 2019
You need to have an emulator for japanese, i sugest locale emulator, and you open it with that and it should work.

PHG

Nov 19, 2019
Is the game complete? I don't know if I did something wrong, but the rest of the game seems to be missing compared to the Japanese version.

Davi222

Nov 29, 2018
The thing is I didn't extract any script.
  1. The still pictures/sprites were extracted using some sort of tool that I forgot the name. Hell, the webp's were manually recorded as well because they couldn't be extracted.
  2. Played the game using visual novel OCR and individually translated each line.
  3. Learned ren'py from virtually no coding experience.
  4. Looked up the walkthrough in Japanese and built the scripts from there.
Some sort of demonic semen must have swum up my brain because I was insane, lmaooo. :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, his old games were made by some voodoo software because I honestly have no idea. Must be something only used domestically with some very niche indie VNs in Japan.
Hey, which walkthrough did you use? I tried searching for some on the web but didn't find any.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hey, which walkthrough did you use? I tried searching for some on the web but didn't find any.
I used this one combined with google translate:

Is the game complete? I don't know if I did something wrong, but the rest of the game seems to be missing compared to the Japanese version.
My game (translation) - Magical School Detective - is not complete. I've only done the first chapter. There are two more iirc.

Reactions: Davi222