VN Others Completed Gal Wife Anri's Cuckolding Play [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, the fast food from this circle continues to be nice, especially after something else ticked me off.

Funnily enough, if this was the first VN I saw from this circle, they might have actually made me believe that they were going to go full on netorare in one of the routes and make the hubby lose and regret everything. However, it's not the first VN from this circle, so I wasn't fooled for a second. I was admittedly mildly surprised that they went even a bit in that particular direction.

That said, it makes me wonder if this circle ever did any VNs where in some route or another, the Netorase turns into full blown Netorare...

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
That said, it makes me wonder if this circle ever did any VNs where in some route or another, the Netorase turns into full blown Netorare...
Yes, plenty... It's wild to read this perception of Atelier. They only started dishing out "happy netorase" more aggressively after Marina's popularity bloom.

Netorase turning into netorare is one of their most popular plot lines:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atelier pumps out garbage games on a monthly basis; occasionally some will be decent, but most match the quality you can expect out of this volume-based approach.

VNDB has OK tags on their games, so you can easily find either, especially if you search with spoilers enabled.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yes, plenty... It's wild to read this perception of Atelier. They only started dishing out "happy netorase" more aggressively after Marina's popularity bloom.

Atelier pumps out garbage games on a monthly basis; occasionally some will be decent, but most match the quality you can expect out of this volume-based approach.

VNDB has OK tags on their games, so you can easily find either, especially if you search with spoilers enabled.
Huh. Interesting. By the looks of things, most of their harder netorare stories don't seem to get translated...

The one you referenced did get a translation, but a good number seem to not be getting any for whatever reason.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018

they stopped that and are doing the opposite releasing full on netorare i won't be surprised if they go back to making netorase sometime in the future and repeat the cycle

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes