VN Others Completed Gal Wife Anri's Cuckolding Play [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
it surprises me that no one asked the question yet
I mean. Female protagonist...
There were many games with female protagonist which could be called "ntr", before ntr tag have appeared, especially now, when this tag is everywhere, even on cow milk.

Phoenix215

Jul 6, 2020
This one feels lazy imo, no faces of the dudes, same-ish art without any unique-ness, the wife has literally 3 poses and that's about it.
Glad someone else caught on to it, this game seems incredibly lazy and lackluster compared to other Ateliar Sakura games.

The lack of character art for the males, the wife having no other outfits/poses, and the lackluster CG ultimately gave me a "meh" impression for this game. The wife literally went on so many trips with whoever she was fucking and we didn't get a single CG to show for it. Story seemed interesting but compared to other Ateliar Sakura games like Gal Kano and Marina's Netorase report, this one pales in comparison

Anyways, thank you Capu for translating this game, your translations are always worth the wait and I hope you translate more Netorase games in the future

balletelegance77

Feb 26, 2022
The wife literally went on so many trips with whoever she was fucking and we didn't get a single CG to show for it.
To get it you need to immediately throw 100% save in the game that open Anri view, in addition, there are additional scenes, but they are paid and on fantia, no one has not yet posted them in free access kind of way. But in general yes - the game is simple, however it has a small budget for sure, so you should not expect anything better, it looks like a compilation of games about Marina, but in general very few netorase games come out, so I'm glad that at least there is something without drama, bad endings and other things.

Reactions: Mikey847 and rcvwk
Sep 12, 2020
minor psa to the people who have troubling booting it up, it's probably because of a new windows beta setting in the unicode language setting, make sure that is turned of

Dec 21, 2018
I don't understand the 'hate' with this game. It's fantastic. I do love the art of it, although I do agree that there could be more variations. She, for some reason, doesn't give a lot of blowjobs. It would be nice to see her swallow.

The game is really good, in my opinion, as an NTR fan. I wished there was more of a corruption though, although I do love how she was filmed.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes