VN Others Completed Gal Wife Anri's Cuckolding Play [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
So what I'm seeing is a lot of NTR fans upset that the translation got NTRed? Oh but it wasn't netori or netorase. Or maybe it was netori, that one just depends on which side you're looking from.

• Haha
Reactions: gervid and Aquilez

Vclox

Sep 5, 2018
The reason is simple: They do not own the game nor its story, therefore you can't legally nor morally sell it.
True. But how does that justify leaking a translation that was going to come out for free anyway within a month? You can't make the argument that it was behind a paywall, because it wasn't. Why didn't you think of asking first, before coming to conclusions? There could be many reasons for someone to anticipate a free release: to build up hype, so people are more likely to play it, for example (because as a "fan translation" you would expect the "fan" in question to be passionate enough about the game to want more people to play it).

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Played the Japnese version with a hook deepl translator. I enjoyed it, reminds me of Atelier Sakura's more popular works, as the plot is lending with a few choices and twists. Their are more choices than other Atelier Sakura I've played. Enough to think they are experimenting with routs. Even if the routes are small, they lead to different branches of the genre. Atelier Sakura should've gone a bit farther with each of the 'routes'. Still this is one of Atelier Sakura's highlights.

If you are interrested in the translator; its Sugoi Translator. I got the lead to the information from this post from
HangoverCat here on the site. You can use it play these, and other Japanese VNs that are absent of translator interest, or are far back on their backlogs. Works on every Atelier Sakura VN I've tried, and most anything else I've tried.

Looking forward to Capu's translation. As good as deepl is over google, it's not near Capu's level.

edit: grammar, always feels like I miss something...

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2019
Is there a way to separate the game and translation texts, that way Capu can just sell the translations and no one can criticize him for selling unauthorized game

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I have played this game before but it wasn't translated. Playing it now, ah it feels so much better! I only knew some context because I used TranslateZ app on android. I feel 10x more satisfied just playing this. Not done but will probably finish tomorrow (got the Shinichi+group ending).

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
i love the ntr/netorase games capu2 picks to translate but this one was a huge miss for me...weakest atelier sakura game imo.
the relation between the childhood friend sucked(who they kept likening to an older brother, calling onii-san, felt like 'how can we make it brother incest without explicitly making it brother incest..kinda annoying).

partner 2 was young and juvenile acting. i know there's people into that but not my thing.

the boss was alright.

2/3 partners being incestual to some degree blows..sad times

capu2

May 15, 2018
The relation between the childhood friend sucked(who they kept likening to an older brother, calling onii-san, felt like 'how can we make it brother incest without explicitly making it brother incest..kinda annoying).
Daigo is Anri's cousin. In Japan, it's legal to marry your cousin. (Which is kinda weird)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gervid

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
While I'd certainly enjoy Sakura Atelier's VNs more if there were some branching storylines, maybe some "risk" of a bad end among them, this is also precisely my jam. Looking forward to it.

banas

Mar 12, 2019
Daigo is Anri's cousin. In Japan, it's legal to marry your cousin. (Which is kinda weird)
I'm agree it's weird, but you can actually marry your cousin in almost every single part of the world. I couldn't even name a single country in Europe that forbid it.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
First-time seeing people complaining about something more than the ntr :KEK:
So I'm gonna be that guy.
If I understand based on some posts, it's not netorare but the genre where the husband encourages his wife to cheat. Like swinging but she still loves him in the end right?

Last edited:

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
First-time seeing people complaining about something more than the ntr :KEK:
So I'm gonna be that guy.
If I understand based on some posts, it's not netorase but the genre where the husband encourages his wife to cheat. Like swinging but she still loves him in the end right?
That is netorase though...? I mean the games japanese name of the game has the word netorase in it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, the game is super light in tone. There's no risk like in the other NTR games. They don't leave you in suspense at any moment because one text passage the wife is going out, and the next she is back.

Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
That is netorase though...? I mean the games japanese name of the game has the word netorase in it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, the game is super light in tone. There's no risk like in the other NTR games. They don't leave you in suspense at any moment because one text passage the wife is going out, and the next she is back.
I checked the dev's other games and he apparently likes to play between netorare and netorase (like first game she cheats because you ask, second game she cheats without you and third game she loves you again)

For me as long as the wife still loves you in the end I'm fine with it. So maybe I'll try it.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes