VN Others Completed Gal Wife Anri's Cuckolding Play [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

capu2

May 15, 2018
Are you certain they were gonna make it free at all tho? He seemed to be pretty apprehensive about releasing his earlier fan translations for free in the past. In case he was not gonna release it, paywalling fan-translations is actually the dick move here.

Supporters will donate to support his work no matter if the translation is free, just like most other fan translators.
I was about to release an ANIM here, but now I changed my mind

Last edited:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I can't imagine the cost of voice acting was a better investment than more art.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Ya'll should have waited for Capu to personally post this man, but still, The only Atelier one I can totally enjoy was that Bob one, that was full of laughs I tell you, I just wanna see a an Atelier one where you get to be the cucker, I wonder of its too much of a request.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Atelier Sakura is mostly shovelware but capu translated NTR is always appreciated (y)

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Is said ANIM one - one of them NTR ones where its good to whack off and breaks your soul in the end ones? or are we talking about the ANIM - mother and wife ones Milord ?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I’m sorry bud. Did not mean to demean your work or efforts in any way. If you wrote on your page that all translations would go public after, say, 1-2 weeks. Then I think it is less likely to be shared here early.

Last edited:

capu2

May 15, 2018
If you see my previous works they are all free. You just have to wait since my current projects consumed more time and effort.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
If you see my previous works they are all free. You just have to wait since my current projects consumed more time and effort.
If you wrote this on your pages that all your works will be released for free after some time, I think it they are less likely to be shared as quickly. But of course, if you let stuff sit for 3 months its might get pirated at some point before you release it. There is a limit for how long people want to wait.

capu2

May 15, 2018
If you wrote this on your pages that all your works will be released for free after some time, I think it they are less likely to be shared as quickly. But of course, if you let stuff sit for 3 months its might get pirated at some point before you release it. There is a limit for how long people want to wait.
It's kinda weird though that they chose the April project instead of my Jan-March projects.

Anyway, let's just enjoy Anri and her antics :) I just wished they messaged me before uploading it here.

May 12, 2019
Anyone know where I can find the soundtracks for Atelier Sakura games? Always found them to have great songs lol

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone know where I can find the soundtracks for Atelier Sakura games? Always found them to have great songs lol
You can extract tracks for yourself. Get and open the "data.xp3" file from the any Atelier Sakura game of your choice. Select "no encryption" and you're in. All the tracks are in the "bgm" directory and you can extract them by right clicking.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes