Galactic Breach Development

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017

Newest Changes and improvements
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, I'm Alorth and I'm developing my next game Galactic Breach as some people already know.
I'm still making Tale of Eros but I'm more focused on Galactic Breach right now.
I opened this discussion thread about it because I want to gather some ideas and thoughs of the people to improve from start.

The game will be a unique Dating Sim Simulator, I'm also planing for it to feature space combat, but I will need some support to archive that.
Feel open to tell me your thoughs what you think is good or bad.

Engine: Ren'py
Planed Tags: Sci fi , Action, Dating Sim, (Monster Girl/Furry/Alien), Animated.
A lot of tags are still missing but I don' remember right now.

ivyandsisina.jpg galacticbreach.jpg

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Okay so the girl with hands for feet is absolutely horrifying. Like she belongs in a horror movie, maybe that's what your going for. Also pepto bismol man is quite the opposite, I wouldn't ever be able to take him seriously. The rest of the Female Alien models look good from what I can see though. What kinds of tags are you planning on having?

You might wanna be careful with having both a male and female MC though, effectively doubles development time.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Okay so the girl with hands for feet is absolutely horrifying. Like she belongs in a horror movie, maybe that's what your going for. Also pepto bismol man is quite the opposite, I wouldn't ever be able to take him seriously. The rest of the Female Alien models look good from what I can see though. What kinds of tags are you planning on having?

You might wanna be careful with having both a male and female MC though, effectively doubles development time.
Well this game ain't having rorror xD, I just thought having some a bit more awkard characters be interesting in the game.
I will post the planed tags on top now so everyone can see them

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
bunnyWTF dame creeps me TF out..lol...armoured up human dame is Captain Lance from another game..almost right down to the armour..way too close..will cause confusion..but she is a hottie..lol reptile dame is cool unless she offers a footjob then i'm running like crazy :p orifices only please..HAHAAA..otherwise..i always welcome more sci-fi ren'py games..so will definitely try this when i finally drops.

Reactions: Alorth

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
bunnyWTF dame creeps me TF out..lol...armoured up human dame is Captain Lance from another game..almost right down to the armour..way too close..will cause confusion..but she is a hottie..lol reptile dame is cool unless she offers a footjob then i'm running like crazy :p orifices only please..HAHAAA..otherwise..i always welcome more sci-fi ren'py games..so will definitely try this when i finally drops.
I quite like the profile of the bunny girl, I think its just the pose in the gif, because she looks much better in the image.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I quite like the profile of the bunny girl, I think its just the pose in the gif, because she looks much better in the image.
I was thinking on changing her skin color to a mixed white and brown, but I fear that she would then look a bit more like a cat, it is always hard to get a character perfect.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I was thinking on changing her skin color to a mixed white and brown, but I fear that she would then look a bit more like a cat, it is always hard to get a character perfect.
Neko's i like..the only furry i like actually..LOL....bunny's are food(for my cats)..nothing more nothing less

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah with the pure white head on you kinda lose her chin and it looks a little weird. Her side profile is much better.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Wich one is better? I'm thinking about changing her to the third one, but I'm also thinking about making a hand made one greey and black, would probably be the best option, but the third one is agressive and nice:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Wich one is better? I'm thinking about changing her to the third one, but I'm also thinking about making a hand made one greey and black, would probably be the best option, but the third one is agressive and nice:
definitely the bottom one...the middle looks like she kneeled down behind a diesel VW and let it do her makeup..LOL

Reactions: WaltS and Alorth

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Bottom one looks better to me too, you might wanna add some more white though. Maybe on the inner thighs and abdomen.

Reactions: Alorth

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Problem with dating sim type games is the protag needs to draw people in. Some people refuse to play female protags while some prefer it.

If he picks one he loses players either way. Probably lose less if he went for male protag I know I wouldn't play it then but enough would.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Problem with dating sim type games is the protag needs to draw people in. Some people refuse to play female protags while some prefer it.

If he picks one he loses players either way. Probably lose less if he went for male protag I know I wouldn't play it then but enough would.
True, but its impossible to please everyone anyway, and even if having both will bring more people in, I don't know if its worth the extra time on what seems to be a side project as of now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i on board with a dev trying to cram as many options to please as many as possible..BUT..only if he can actually handle it..and..has a story to go with it and not just a buncha rendered sex with useless words and choices tossed in to make it seem like a game..as long as it aint lazy i'm ok..but doing multiple games..one having protag choice..is gonna be a killer if he's running solo.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
True, but its impossible to please everyone anyway, and even if having both will bring more people in, I don't know if its worth the extra time on what seems to be a side project as of now.
I won't lose much time making both, most of time is spent making the coding of the game, the rest is animations and renders, wich I can deal with.
And the other pro is if I make both I also have more content to offer.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like all the crew members female wise.

Sure the one with hand feet looks odd but I remember a lass in ... is it Ultraviolet? She had hand feet ... and she was cute.

Edited for error...

No it was Aeon Flux.

Reactions: niennunb

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I like all the crew members female wise.

Sure the one with hand feet looks odd but I remember a lass in ... is it Ultraviolet? She had hand feet ... and she was cute.

Edited for error...

No it was Aeon Flux.

View attachment 324915
I think what makes it uncanny is that shes standing on her fingers rather then her plams. If they were more monkey like and she sat on her plams it wouldn't be a jarring in my opinion.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I guess I'm almost there.
It takes too much time to make the skins hand made on photoshop, wasted almost an hour now.