Galactic Breach Development

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Was't satisfied at all with all those, but now I am after giving it a bit of love.
Gave it some details and nipples, I will maybe polish it a bit more for the game, but this is it I guess.

Reactions: niennunb

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
what are the physics of a mouth of her shape giving a blowjob? :unsure: and does she has a puffy tail that tickles the MC's belly during anal or doggie? ..inquiring minds need to know(annoying AF aint i? :D )

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
what are the physics of a mouth of her shape giving a blowjob? :unsure: and does she has a puffy tail that tickles the MC's belly during anal or doggie? ..inquiring minds need to know(annoying AF aint i? :D )
she will have a puffy tail, but I'm still searching for that asset xd

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Free public voting poll open on my patreon page, votes are open till 24/06/2019.
Visit and vote for the best Marsian girl legs and hair setup for galactic breach.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
armoured human dame is hot AF..i'd marry her ;) now seeing lizard gal closer than the previous crowd shot...nope...she aint getting my MC's ANYTHING...lol..BUT..really great render.
ok..maybe in a dark room..who am i kidding..my MC's always put their dicks in anything with a hoohaa...

Reactions: Alorth

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Reptile Optimizing, well before I had my doubts but now I'm sure I would give it to her, she looks like a damn MILF.
Just look at that thigh, damn.

Reactions: ThunderRob

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Reptile Optimizing, well before I had my doubts but now I'm sure I would give it to her, she looks like a damn MILF.
Just look at that thigh, damn.
Is it just me, or does that clasp remind anybody else of a clip-on microphone like you might see on a video or panel show?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
think i shall tag TiffanyMonroe Moria Eerie Entity Canto Forte macadam Enyos Jeepster ive_got-problems jamdan Mormont to chime in on all this also as they be pals and pals have good thoughts and ideas to share..plus..i'm just annoying and tag people :D and hopefully they will tag others and we'll get a slew of folks checking out your future game....not enough peeps checking this out..tsktsk
ok..i "assume" they are pals..because none of them have told me to fuck off yet(Tiff might say it under her breath alot though)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
think i shall tag TiffanyMonroe Moria Eerie Entity Canto Forte macadam Enyos Jeepster ive_got-problems jamdan Mormont to chime in on all this also as they be pals and pals have good thoughts and ideas to share..plus..i'm just annoying and tag people :D and hopefully they will tag others and we'll get a slew of folks checking out your future game....not enough peeps checking this out..tsktsk
ok..i "assume" they are pals..because none of them have told me to fuck off yet(Tiff might say it under her breath alot though)
Is it weird the first thing I thought was why does that rabbit only have 2 nipples instead of ew furry? I think I'm being corrupted.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My alarm always ring loudly when i see "ThunderRob" doing a ping to me... expect anything to came out of the link XD

But as i m here now... well.. here suggestion to dev :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my own opinion :p

Reactions: HarveyD and Alorth

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ears should be round at top.

with pointy ears like this, it doesnt look like a bunny to me... but more like some kind of wild dog. i pretty sure a round ears at top for replace , would make her wayy better .

just my opinion :unsure: