Ren'Py Abandoned Galaxy Police Highway Patrol : Slaves of Osiris [v0.24a] [Woolfie]

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Galaxy Police Highway Patrol : Slaves of Osiris [v0.22]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated: 2021-05-10 Version: 0.22

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Galaxy Police Highway Patrol : Slaves of Osiris [v0.22]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

**********************************************************************************************************

of Galaxy Police Highway Patrol : Slaves of Osiris [v0.15]

di un fan Galaxy Police Highway Patrol : Slaves of Osiris [v0.15]

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Woolfie

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'chapter01/trail04.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'chapter01/trail04.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "introduction.rpyc", line 9, in script call
  File "chapter00-01.rpyc", line 78, in script
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\Galaxy Police Highway Patrol\gphp-0.15-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'chapter01/trail04.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200-SP0
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Galaxy Police Highway Patrol : 
 Slaves of Osiris 0.15
Wed Apr 07 14:42:39 2021

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
For those who follow my game, the next release will be shorter than planed.
Some elements of the gameplay for the next part must have to be changed.
So sorry for the short release (it'll be next week)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Cool, I remember thinking that I wanted to try the other game, but was turned away by the femdom tag (not into FonM femdom), so this one having a female protag is perfect.

That second to last preview looks like it could have used a bit more time baking in the render oven (a bit grainy) but the rest of them look real crisp.

I hit my d/l cap already, so I'll put it on the watch list and try it out when I make some space.

Reactions: Woolfie

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
yes I know for the render oven ... but my old 970 do all the best it can.
I've planned to change it but it's not for now.
For the femdom tag, to bad there is no "light femdom" tag it'll be more appropriate

Reactions: tigerdiamond

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Really enjoyable game, looking forward to more:D

Also my memory is failing me(probably from partying to hard in the Warp), seam to remember the Emperor of Mankind looked more like this;):LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
of Galaxy Police Highway Patrol : Slaves of Osiris [v0.22]

di un fan Galaxy Police Highway Patrol : Slaves of Osiris [v0.22]

**********************************************************************************************************

of Galaxy Police Highway Patrol : Slaves of Osiris [v0.15]

di un fan Galaxy Police Highway Patrol : Slaves of Osiris [v0.15]

Italian translation