4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
I completely ditched quest software in favor of alvr. More stable and better control settings for streaming settings. More compatible with games too.
only thing i heard about quest being poor with is the amount of stuttering/lag whenever you use it wirelessly. but is there a link to alvr? i would like to use it instead of oculus software

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
only thing i heard about quest being poor with is the amount of stuttering/lag whenever you use it wirelessly. but is there a link to alvr? i would like to use it instead of oculus software
Not a vr guru here but a quick search showed these two as possible sources of the alvr software:

- the original source of alvr. Currently unmaintained. May not work.
- the newer version of alvr. This is probably the one mentioned by catsdino.

there's also one on . Likely the same from the 2nd github page.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and tdfox

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Not a vr guru here but a quick search showed these two as possible sources of the alvr software:

- the original source of alvr. Currently unmaintained. May not work.
- the newer version of alvr. This is probably the one mentioned by catsdino.

there's also one on . Likely the same from the 2nd github page.
The second one is it yes. It starts up and closes very very fast so if you need to reboot it you can. It also supports several device emulators on it for inputs. It's good at it's default settings and has a lot of tweakable options. Truly great software with next to no overhead unlike the oculus that will straight up lock you out of using it if it's not perfectly updated at all times and runs an entire dashboard on top of the pc ones you need to run.

Reactions: tdfox and Unknow_XY

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
so i downloaded this and after i tested the new skins i made i found a nasty bug on officerflint:
the missionary is bugged...cannot' make it working again:
View attachment 2678276
changing maps have no effect....is this only my problem or you have it too? on v1.7.2?????

was looking for the bug report
View attachment 2678271
nothing about it.....yeah i found some nice feature planned for v1.8 also.....

then i remenbered than the game is modular......
so i dowloaded an older version v1.5.3 and yes it worked.....
but is soo much older than does not have the missyonary LOL
View attachment 2678281
v1.7.2 with 1.7.2 files vs v1.7.2 with 1.5.3 files

so i am askin if you guys still have older game/files???? and how much older is this bug from????
View attachment 2678274
these are from
[GOAT VR] Gallery of Ambitious Talents Art Enjoyer v1.7.2\Content\Characters\officerflint

also found than the missionary does not have the thumbnail even on the official version download:
View attachment 2678290
coincidence or is related to the bug? is that a beta/wip position????

so any help will be appreciated.........
Midna's belly inflate is still bugged, you adjust the setting and it just twitches lol

• Wow
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Im sorry im a bit lost. Where is 1.8 links??
Tried looking for the links for ya, but i could'nt find the post. I looked in the files for my currently downloaded version and it says 1.8... i downloaded 1.7.2... maybe it auto updates?

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
so i found something interesting on the Beach map... on one of the docks you can see an untextured T-posing Toriel with her teacher clothes on, needless to say i think we're getting a toriel update next :whistle:

Whalenut

Jan 17, 2023
WIP 1.8.1 (Part 2)
Yo!

I was kinda out of ideas for scenes, so the Discord lads helped me out with the suggestion.

A medival tavern was one of the scene poll winners once, but the asset I planned to use for it just vanished. I found a different one tho, an Inn, which offered great opportunities, but it took me a few days to make it functional. Felt too empty, so I had the urge to add some background characters to the bar. Don't worry, there are many opportunities for some private time.(4 private room with different lightings, in fact)
The inn also utilizes better lightmapping and the advanced use of light probes(Which increases the shading quality on characters in different lighting conditions)
Casting couch map still needs some lighting to do, but it can be a small, fun map.

Let's see...
I spent too much time on coding and releasing the Creation Tools(Still need to work on the tutorials and stuff), so I only have a little time left to animate. Looks like I will only release Pack Leader Highwire and Scorbunny this month(With 3-4 animation each), and focus a bit more on animations in August.
I also try to cook a new DelaliciousVA voice pack variant.
Update should be out on 30th-31th with the improved vr controls and other goodies.

See ya later! - dev

Whalenut

Jan 17, 2023
WIP 1.8.1 (Part 1) and status
Hi!

I spent the majority of the past weeks coding, and made some significant progress.
First of all, vertical VR camera rotation will be possible in the 1.8.1 patch, alongside with multiple VR controls options and a comfort vignette options.There are some minor problems, like resetting the rotation and the in-game UI can show up in weird angles when you rotate the camera, but it's a start.

More cum options will also be added, including thickness, color and more support for cum inflations.

Also, my biggest work yet...
The first version of the Creation Tools also got released on the discord, I have no idea how it will turn out. The tutorial for it is still a work in progress, but it includes a complete example character which contains all the critical components the game need. Good for dissecting and learning I guess, until a more complete tutorial has been made.
I haven't even started to work on this months content, so I will get to that soon. Pack Leader Highwire and Scorbunny will surely be released, and maybe one of the runners ups too. Speaking of winners and runner ups..

I'm thinking of making a poll every 2 month with more character and winner, instead of a poll every month with less winners. This means all 4 of the "runner ups" will be added before the end of the next month, then a new poll will be held.
I still have more weekends before the update,so let's see how much more stuff I can add.

See you later!

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Is Gar gonna make more locations for some scenes, like the FNAF map and Stripclub? there is an unused bathroom area next to the bar (i like flying around and exploring lol)

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes