4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Gatha1049

Dec 8, 2022
Changelog:

Update v2.0.2
Hey!
Here is another "smaller" patch, which includes another 2 poll winner and another highly requested fan favorite. I decided to focus on animation in the short time I had left in this month, I hope you like them.
No updates were made in the client yet, I only name it 2.0.2 to assign a version for the released characters.
The graphics updates haven't changed my workflow significantly, but lately I started to put more effort into animating bounciness, instead of only relying on physic simulations only. Noteably, I'm using breast scale in animation to also simulate squishiness.

Mal0.3- Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary
Toriel v2 - Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary
Blaziken v2 - Cowgirl, Missionary, Reverse cowgirl, Blowjob, Futa cowgirl
Links at the usual place:

That's all for now, but I will return soon with some spicy news, so see you later!

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Changelog:

Update v2.0.2
Hey!
Here is another "smaller" patch, which includes another 2 poll winner and another highly requested fan favorite. I decided to focus on animation in the short time I had left in this month, I hope you like them.
No updates were made in the client yet, I only name it 2.0.2 to assign a version for the released characters.
The graphics updates haven't changed my workflow significantly, but lately I started to put more effort into animating bounciness, instead of only relying on physic simulations only. Noteably, I'm using breast scale in animation to also simulate squishiness.

Links at the usual place:

That's all for now, but I will return soon with some spicy news, so see you later!
Will be playing tonight for sure :)

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
June plans, news

Hey!

I want this month to be focused around animating older releases, so feel free to leave a comment about which character you would like to receive more animations! [Garwaron has told us that he only looks here for the reviews, so probably don’t do that, because they won’t be seen.]
2 characters (Neridya and Katress) are still left from the previous poll, so I’d rather not start a new poll until they are added, not before July at least.
Creation Tools tutorial is in priority, so I might FINALLY finish it? Dunno, I think I'm kinda bad at tutorial making. I will surely record the process and explain it with subtitles probably.
Now for some spicy news.

Collab? Collab!

Wigfritter ( ) was kind enough to lend me one of his blender animation source files, so I can finally try something I wanted to do for years. Namely, converting an already existing animation into a GOAT friendly environment.
You might have encountered this animation before, like here:

Screenshot from video above:
This is how the animation looks after GOATifying it, also taking advantage of the scene and voice selection system:

The animation doesn't have multiple expressions or phases, but it's possible to control the speed and access some extra features, like the removeable cloths and eye glow adjustment.
Pretty neat. Let's hope for more collabs in the future!

That's all for now, I will return later with some WIP posts.​

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
i hope you would add those in the future:
1-Queen bee-lzebub & Octavia (helluva boss)
2-Porsha crystal & Suki lane (sing 2)
3-Juno (beastars)
4-Wanda ( one piece)

genderblending those too would be nice saw great fan art of them:
1-Wolf o'donnell (starfox)
2-Vortex (helluva boss)
3-Stolas (helluva boss)
4-Skyrim werewolf (skyrim)
5-Blaidd (elden ring)

hope you add more amaterasu (okami) poses like missionary, doggystyle) & edit loona's old mode rathar than vortex it would be anon too or your own choosing
great work so far btw

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes