4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Mizumito

Sep 19, 2020
does anyone know how to actually use the passthrough function in this? i'm on quest 2 and its passthrough function seems weird and i can't get it to work with a game

firesoul

May 20, 2020
does anyone know how to actually use the passthrough function in this? i'm on quest 2 and its passthrough function seems weird and i can't get it to work with a game
There is a greenscreen level and if you use virtual desktop you can set a color to use for passthrough. The color in the background is really grey since the quest 2 camera isn't that great but it works.

Philgarry

Dec 29, 2023
anyone else having a problem with getting custom skins to work with type0? every other character works fine except for her

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Mizumito

Sep 19, 2020
There is a greenscreen level and if you use virtual desktop you can set a color to use for passthrough. The color in the background is really grey since the quest 2 camera isn't that great but it works.
yeah, i guess moreso i'm wondering how i could get passthrough to work with virtual desktop in that case. usually what i do is i just boot into quest link which drops me in the white training room void and starting up GOAT opens up steamvr. i haven't figured out how to get passthrough to work with that setup yet

e: oh, i just realized virtual desktop is a wholly unique app that i don't have. i've just been booting into quest link without anything and just letting things boot up automatically

Last edited:

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
the files for the extras that the two mega links go to are gone. are there working ones in the thread somewhere or do they just need to be reuploaded?
Looking on Kemono, it seems like they both got deprecated around the 2.0.0 update. The archived characters one was probably removed because Garwaron updated all the characters that were in there to be compatible with the new lighting system, and added them back into the main download. Not sure why the custom skins link got removed, but iirc there weren’t any skins that weren’t in the game already, so maybe it was just redundant.

Does anyone have an updater from 1.9.5 to 2.0?
I’ll be honest here, considering that literally every single character (and a good chunk of the maps) got updated since then, it’d be way less hassle to just reinstall.

Downloaded the 2.0.1 but there is only one character to choose from?
If that character’s Tasque Manager, click one of the filters on the left. If that doesn’t work, then you probably only downloaded the updater for 2.0.1, and not the main game.

Last edited:
Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

Sir_gatito_YT

Jun 1, 2022
I have an issue with GOAT.
Whenever I enter to GOAT it freezes in the purple screen and doesn't let me play
someone can help?

Last edited:

Gatha1049

Dec 8, 2022
Changelog:

Update v2.0.2
Hey!
Here is another "smaller" patch, which includes another 2 poll winner and another highly requested fan favorite. I decided to focus on animation in the short time I had left in this month, I hope you like them.
No updates were made in the client yet, I only name it 2.0.2 to assign a version for the released characters.
The graphics updates haven't changed my workflow significantly, but lately I started to put more effort into animating bounciness, instead of only relying on physic simulations only. Noteably, I'm using breast scale in animation to also simulate squishiness.

Mal0.3- Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary
Toriel v2 - Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary
Blaziken v2 - Cowgirl, Missionary, Reverse cowgirl, Blowjob, Futa cowgirl
Links at the usual place:

That's all for now, but I will return soon with some spicy news, so see you later!

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Changelog:

Update v2.0.2
Hey!
Here is another "smaller" patch, which includes another 2 poll winner and another highly requested fan favorite. I decided to focus on animation in the short time I had left in this month, I hope you like them.
No updates were made in the client yet, I only name it 2.0.2 to assign a version for the released characters.
The graphics updates haven't changed my workflow significantly, but lately I started to put more effort into animating bounciness, instead of only relying on physic simulations only. Noteably, I'm using breast scale in animation to also simulate squishiness.

Links at the usual place:

That's all for now, but I will return soon with some spicy news, so see you later!
Will be playing tonight for sure :)

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes