4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
WIP 1.9.2(part 1) and news

Hello there!
This year starts slower than anticipated - mostly because of IRL work and home related stuff. I need to make serious changes on both front, so that's my personal goal for 2024. Better workplace and a better place to live.

Anyway.
I did make some posing and model testing tho, and even practiced a little modeling in Blender. I can't make magnificent models like the ones below, but it helps me a little bit in understanding how a model works, and even attempt to make more adjustments for a model.

Master Tigress and Synth from the last poll gets animated, and I finally managed to fix Prototype for animation(she was declared winner a long time ago in a previous vote)

Some older releases also get new animations, I will add more if I have more time left.

• Red Heart
Reactions: forcedtosignup43

51uttyFox

Dec 19, 2023
Did he mention somewhere when the next update drops?
Checked the patreon, looks like the next updates are coming once the dev gets more done
[...] V3 Avatar project doesn't start in February [...]
That's it for now, I probably report back with more wips later.
edit: meaning that if v3 avatar isn't done dev will push out what is done already by then

Last edited:

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
i know i've mentioned this many times before and will continue to parrot til its fixed.
Is Midna's belly ever going to get fixed...?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Is there a version with an apk file of this?

I finally figured out how to install apk files on my VR headset which was a process that made me feel old and not in with the times.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
So anyone know how to limits the game's ability to try and turn my PC into a helicopter? I'm tired of my fan picking up and dropping speed depending on how I move the mouse and this is only in the menu. Also trying to figure out how this in the first game to ever make the CASE FANS SPIN FASTER! I didn't even KNOW they could do that in the first place

5ch4man

Aug 14, 2022
So anyone know how to limits the game's ability to try and turn my PC into a helicopter? I'm tired of my fan picking up and dropping speed depending on how I move the mouse and this is only in the menu. Also trying to figure out how this in the first game to ever make the CASE FANS SPIN FASTER! I didn't even KNOW they could do that in the first place
try undrevolting ur gpu n cpu. look up on youtube how to undervolt ur specific gpu n cpu

rawr32

Apr 12, 2019
Does that help VR games in general not explode computers? I tend to implode after like 5 minutes of playing VAM or GOAT

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Does that help VR games in general not explode computers? I tend to implode after like 5 minutes of playing VAM or GOAT
I never get super hot even on my laptop when I'm doing vr. I think if your card can't handle it's max load something else is wrong.

rawr32

Apr 12, 2019
I never get super hot even on my laptop when I'm doing vr. I think if your card can't handle it's max load something else is wrong.
I've got a 3060 and 32g of ram. After a bit my computer just shuts off and restarts. I've been thinking I might have a PSU problem

Jan 17, 2024
I've got a 3060 and 32g of ram. After a bit my computer just shuts off and restarts. I've been thinking I might have a PSU problem
I have a 3060 as well with less ram than you, and my PC couldn't care less when running this game in VR (as opposed to Koikatsu where it cranks up the volume). Not sure where your problem might lie, but maybe this can help you.

VirtLover343

Oct 26, 2022
I have a fairly specific sort of request. My laptop can run this game in desktop just fine, but doesn't handle VR pretty much at all and I certainly don't have the skill to find a workaround. However, on e621 the artist has posted a few side-by-side videos that look like they were captured in-game; does anybody know if/how I could play the game in SBS on my laptop, record my own clips, and play them back on a Quest?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I have a fairly specific sort of request. My laptop can run this game in desktop just fine, but doesn't handle VR pretty much at all and I certainly don't have the skill to find a workaround. However, on e621 the artist has posted a few side-by-side videos that look like they were captured in-game; does anybody know if/how I could play the game in SBS on my laptop, record my own clips, and play them back on a Quest?
try helix vision or something similar

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes