4.40 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 10, 2021
Hey, just found this thread, and the skin and character collection MEGA links on the OP seem to be broken. Is anyone collecting the custom content somewhere or am I gonna have to troll back through this thread to find the stuff?

Last edited:

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Hey, just found this thread, and the skin and character collection MEGA links on the OP seem to be broken. Is anyone collecting the custom content somewhere or am I gonna have to troll back through this thread to find the stuff?
I looked around and I could not seem to find any workable old collection MEGA links in this forum. That being said however since all the models are imports from other places technically any skin or retexture using the model and its UV map could work. If you happen to find any textures anywhere else it should work.

Since you are new to the thread I have a few available I've been making recently so if you don't want to go hunting for them you can just find the link to all of them below in my sig.

Reactions: strong_p4ssword
Sep 10, 2021
I looked around and I could not seem to find any workable old collection MEGA links in this forum. That being said however since all the models are imports from other places technically any skin or retexture using the model and its UV map could work. If you happen to find any textures anywhere else it should work.

Since you are new to the thread I have a few available I've been making recently so if you don't want to go hunting for them you can just find the link to all of them below in my sig.
Thanks for the reply! I already grabbed the ones you published. If there's more to be found in the thread, maybe I'll take some time to round them up and make a new archive.

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
I made a post about those links earlier in the thread here; (they were from the patreon, not us) but if you’re looking for things made by people in the thread, then this post from bwebrwkerw has a lot of skins from before the 2.0 update, including ones from the discord. (I’d still check in the thread & on the discord/kemono for newer stuff, though.)

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021
Thanks for the help, again. I looked and am pretty sure that except for a few outlying models and a few skins, the main build has all the custom content from those packs.

Also, are there any mods for the male playerbody?

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
There’s a handful of extra skins from the discord, (a couple of pokemon, Dr Manhattan, and one colored like a greenscreen to use with vr passthrough,) but nothing other than that that I’m aware of.

fluffyhuskypaw

Jun 3, 2020
Full package 2.0.2

Updater 2.0.1 -> 2.0.2

I've Tried first link, file Not found, the second saying " This link is expired or invalid. "
I also tried version somewhere in comments with updater and it just started up with black screen with music..

Is there not a new link or updater that doesn't break my game? :<
It starts up with out vr saying no vr device detected.. but when i start up steam vr on my quest 3 linked starts up fine i see steamvr but when i start up GOAT.exe after that it's just a black window with music, doesn't show a thing in vr just steamhome like it doesn't want to try to connect vr.

Fix pls?

Last edited:

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Here is another one! I really liked this one and spent a few days on it. Also went through two crashes T>T. Anywho Ill have it updated in the MEGA and Drop box a little later.

For now here is V0.9 which does not contain the clothing edits. I will also be updating the base Skin to 1.0 to include small edits to the head textures.

Here is V0.9 for you all. Let me know what you think! (This skin name is Black Veil Amy V0.9) I decided to change the name for V1.0 as having her wear a "Falling In Reverse" shirt and calling it Black veil Amy....yeah I'm sure you understand haha.
- Ready
- Ready

Download (Metalcore Amy) V1.0 Here
MEGA - *Soon
Dropbox - *Soon

Amy Preview 1.0.png

Last edited:

Gatha1049

Dec 8, 2022
I've Tried first link, file Not found, the second saying " This link is expired or invalid. "
I also tried version somewhere in comments with updater and it just started up with black screen with music..

Is there not a new link or updater that doesn't break my game? :<
It starts up with out vr saying no vr device detected.. but when i start up steam vr on my quest 3 linked starts up fine i see steamvr but when i start up GOAT.exe after that it's just a black window with music, doesn't show a thing in vr just steamhome like it doesn't want to try to connect vr.

Fix pls?
New version on the first page in the main post, try it

tvo

Feb 10, 2018
The anubis has a single futa pegging animation, it's also the only one in the entire game from what I could find. Are there any custom skins/characters that feature more pegging animations?

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
Update delay + news

Hey,
Due to I had less time to work on stuff this month than I anticipated, I have to delay the update in favor of the Creation Toolkit release. (Delay until mid July probably, which means next month probably will have 2 updates.)

I'm also quite unwell physically and mentally, so I would probably end up rushing the animations for the monthly release. I guess it's a mix of burnout and the shitshow in IRL around my job and stuff. I think it's inevitable to eventually quit and follow my head. Maybe after this summer.

Anyway.
I got a lot of suggestions for animations, and I'm gathetring them in a list. Fazclaires seem the most popular suggestion, but their model is pretty bad in some places, making it hard to animate certain positions, like doggystyle or reverse cowgirl. (Which I planned to add for a long time, but always encountered the same mesh errors). I will see what I can cook up with them though.
Toolkit tutorial videos are half done, links are already available on Discord, but I will also share the links where when all the planned tutorials are finished.
I let you know when the toolkit tutorials are fully done, or when I made progress with the animations!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ParalaxJade

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
Toolkit tutorial videos are half done, links are already available on Discord
And here are those toolkit links:
New base project (This has Creation Toolkit already integrated in it)
for the Creation Toolkit Unity package
Tutorial videos collected in this (Currently there are 10 videos, out of 18 total.)

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes