Others Completed Gamble Fight Plus [v1.013] [One Man Army]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
capsule_616x353.jpg

Overview:
Create your ideal female fighter then bet and battle your way through the ruthless world of underground fighting!

Use your battle winnings to customize and enhance your characters in this fast-paced action fighting title!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-11
Release Date: 2019-08-27
Developer/Publisher: One Man Army / Eroge Japan
Censorship: No
Version: 1.013
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
i have yet to find more fighting game that actually include r*pe or some kind of sex, not just plain tities. its hard to find a game like that, and i did my research.
Bout the closest thing you can get to that would be Battle Raper and Fuck Fighter outside of MUGEN tbh...

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
i have yet to find more fighting game that actually include r*pe or some kind of sex, not just plain tities. its hard to find a game like that, and i did my research.
I remember this Fairy Fighter one, but I can't remember the actual name. All i do remember is that there was a sequel and the developer also made a fighting ring game later on. I was never very good at it (the fighting ring one).

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
I remember this Fairy Fighter one, but I can't remember the actual name. All i do remember is that there was a sequel and the developer also made a fighting ring game later on. I was never very good at it (the fighting ring one).
That's probably Toffi's games. I think they're working on another one right now. All of their games which have been completed are free on their website. The one they're working on right now is called Fallen Angel I think.

Blueshadowolf

Jul 27, 2018
That's probably Toffi's games. I think they're working on another one right now. All of their games which have been completed are free on their website. The one they're working on right now is called Fallen Angel I think.
But fallen angel is a platformer not a fighting

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
This will either be decent or bad, I'll update this later when I try it.
It's...well it's not great, but you could call it decent. Be warned, you start of without the ability to customize your player. You have to buy customization options with points you win by fighting, so you will have to go through quite a few fights before you are able to buy any meaningful customization. You will probably be bored with the game before you are able to customize an avatar to your liking.

Reactions: axelaen

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Boi t'was long time since I raged that much on a game. The gameplay is just way too unbalanced to even be enjoyable. There's even a bug where the skill just can't be casted (for the 'Spear' for eg.), not to mention that super clunky H-scene with the orc.

Though I'm really digging the girl's model and art direction (I really have a thing for old style anime faces). That's about the only thing I really liked here. So I guess I'm just gonna wait for someone who's benevolent enough to share his save with everything unlocked. I just can't bother with the gameplay sorry. I prefer to let the computer handle it and sit on my chair sipping some coffee while I enjoy a crowd of girls stripping each other to death.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Ah, it's one of those.
That's a shame, always sad to see good art marred by bad gameplay.
Was really hoping for H-Scene Senran Kagura. :c

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Ah, it's one of those.
That's a shame, always sad to see good art marred by bad gameplay.
Was really hoping for H-Scene Senran Kagura. :c
Same here, always hoped for something else than nudity in Senran Kagura. Such good material deserves better.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Can anyone share all clear the save data?
to hard
i don't know how work and need cheat for SP
money cheat you can use cheat engine to hack
for gallery u must use char org and use SP for xxx a girl

how to xxx a girl and get gallery
use org
get SP
hit Z+X+V (normal key) for hit a SP move
know a move
hit back on girl - rape carry back style (easy)
hit front on girl - rape carry front style (easy)
hit she lay front on ground (don't her regen just hit and wait her failing to ground) - rape missionary (normal)
hit she lay back on ground - rape ass fuck (normal)
hit she front Float on air - err rape cow girl ??? (hard)
hit she back Float on air - err rape revert cow girl ??? (hard)

i see it have a 7 scene
don't know a last one
err 1 org two girl
or 2 org 2 girl(in team fight) ???

note hard pssuy censored

Reactions: Elvis25
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes